+835

Decent Americans: Some times you really want to smack someone upside their head and say,"You're the reason all the other countries hate us!". Amirite?

Bob_the_Penguins avatar
39 25
The voters have decided that Bob_the_Penguin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Decent Americans ftw. The rest ftl.

From England :)

Chiffs avatar Chiff Yeah You Are +20Reply

Stereotypical Facebook teenagers deserve this.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +16Reply
@Big_Boss Stereotypical Facebook teenagers deserve this.

Holy crap! Is that Hank Green in your picture?

Bob_the_Penguins avatar Bob_the_Penguin Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Big_Boss Yes it is :D

It is my life mission to meet him, you lucky bastard :D

Bob_the_Penguins avatar Bob_the_Penguin Yeah You Are +5Reply

Mostly people I don't know, like Donald Trump.

My parents are ignorant, redneck, judgemental assholes. My mother more so than my father, really. So yeah, I'd love to slap them. Jesus.

Neverwheres avatar Neverwhere Yeah You Are +8Reply

I have met some genuinely stupid Americans, but there are stupid people everywhere.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Stepharoo I have met some genuinely stupid Americans, but there are stupid people everywhere.

Oh, believe me I know that, but the US of A seems to be where their HQ are.

Bob_the_Penguins avatar Bob_the_Penguin Yeah You Are -7Reply

I was on chatroulette with some French people and I asked if Europeans really hate America as much as we are led to believe, and they said no, they like America.

AtheisticMystics avatar AtheisticMystic Yeah You Are +7Reply

I think we can aim a great deal of that "why other countries hate us" animosity at the government that we, the people, whether we want to admit it to ourselves or not, have allowed, and still allow them to act as the corrupt, egocentric, thieving, dogmatic asses that they are. The beliefs and actions of our "leaders" may not reflect the beliefs of the people, but it reflects greatly upon the people that they, the MILLIONS, don't stand together against the HUNDREDS and say, "No more". I think that's a great part of why other countries' hate doesn't stop at the corrupt, overbearing leaders. Now, I'm NOT talking about violence, but (cont'd)

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +6Reply
@MrRite I think we can aim a great deal of that "why other countries hate us" animosity at the government that we, the...

If all of the people just grew some balls and stopped saying, "Ah, I would, but I'm afraid of what they'd do in return" "Ah, I would, but my favorite TV show is on now. Maybe in a couple years" and just looked at them and said, "We will not vote for ANYONE who sends our brothers and sisters to an unjust war or tries to forcibly unload the economic problems onto the people who don't have the money to handle it just to protect their own overfilled pockets" and FOLLOWED THROUGH ON IT, then what in the hell are they gonna do? Oh, they'd try to fight it, but the fact is there's just no way they could fight that kind of power. Not even with all their money. Oops, correction. Our money.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +1Reply
@swimlax U mad, brah?

Yes, indeed. I just realized that though I started the point in a way that was relevant to the post, I kinda went off topic..... My bad.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +8Reply

This is why all other countries hate us.

@Ram27 Are you also MikeyUhhFied?

I realize there is a comment saying the same thing. That's why I posted that link.

@1328200

Stupid people from any country are entertaining.

I did this when I was on a tour in Italy, I kept yelling at my friends that, "THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HATES US."

xMusicislifexs avatar xMusicislifex Yeah You Are +1Reply

every time someone brings up these kinds if people i always think of Red from That 70's Show

gimme_sympathys avatar gimme_sympathy Yeah You Are 0Reply

People do not hate Americans because of their stupidity. Most people find the stupidity hilarious and entertaining. The reason other countries hate them is for invading their country and killing innocent people for no reason.

@skye531 People do not hate Americans because of their stupidity. Most people find the stupidity hilarious and entertaining...

There was nothing said about stupidity. The commentors said the because of stupidity. I'm all for smackin' George W. Bush upside the head.

Bob_the_Penguins avatar Bob_the_Penguin Yeah You Are +11Reply

Meh, haters gonna hate, Americans gonna be American

DrRocksos avatar DrRockso No Way -10Reply