+295

Women need sex just as much as men need it, they just hide it like men hide their emotions, amirite?

Relationships
11 7

I suppose that evens things out.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply

SO TRUE, I feel like no one knows they all secretly wanna fuck you if you're cute, but they feel like they have to make you earn it.

Supermannns avatar Supermannn Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Supermannn SO TRUE, I feel like no one knows they all secretly wanna fuck you if you're cute, but they feel like they have to...

I can't speak for anyone else but the first guy I was with broke my heart I didn't really make him work for it though. Now I've got this warped idea if I make a guy earn it he won't hurt me later on. So far that hasn't been working. But yeah my brain is secretly really slutty. Every hot guy I see I wonder what he looks like naked.

Beautiful_Rivals avatar Beautiful_Rival Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Beautiful_Rival I can't speak for anyone else but the first guy I was with broke my heart I didn't really make him work for it...

right cause guys are just lookin to hit and girls are looking for relationships.
Girls can fake an orgasm but guys can fake love

@1714057

Tell that to Tiger Woods