+338

There should be a setting on computers that if your earphones suddenly get ripped out, all music or noise the computer is making stops, amirite?

RetardedKangaroos avatar Technology
8 16
The voters have decided that RetardedKangaroo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My computer does that. It just mutes it, it doesn't stop the program or whatever. That way, If I happened to be watching porn and it gets a little rough, and I happen to unplug my earphones, my house won't be lit up with orgasmic noises and women yelling, "Oh fuck my harder."....or men if I'm in that kinda mood.

@1328050

First, the required reaction
HOLY SHIT IT'S ANTHONY
Sorry. Anyway, which one is that? I'm gonna go buy that too.

@RetardedKangaroo First, the required reaction HOLY SHIT IT'S ANTHONY Sorry. Anyway, which one is that? I'm gonna go buy that too.

Like... all iPods, well at least mine (the nano) does, sometimes I even use it to pause instead of removing hold and then pause.

(RetardedKangaroo):i'm not sure but at least all the new ones and some old ones...i have the 1st ipod touch and 5th nano and they both do that

Man, I am behind on the times around here <.<

@RetardedKangaroo Man, I am behind on the times around here <.<

Oh man, the irony of your name and that comment is too much.

hey, umm...there's this thing at the end of your post looking at your words...it kinda looks like this d smilie but facing the other way and more retarded

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are 0Reply

Because no one wants to hear your porn

@Because no one wants to hear your porn

everybody wants to hear their porn

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are 0Reply

so far, the laptops I've used does that. My phone too!