+333

It seems like every tv show nowadays has at least one character who gets pregnant, amirite?

TooSweet4Yous avatar
3 22
The voters have decided that TooSweet4You is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Great, is Dora pregnant in Dora the Explorer now?

Obviously not every show but its true. For like half the shows I watch someone got pregnant on the season finally this year. Lily on How I met Your Mother, Dr Brennan on Bones (right after Angela has her baby), and Taub got 2 different women pregnant on house. Its pretty ridiculuos.

choir_addicts avatar choir_addict Yeah You Are +3Reply

I bet Velma gets knocked up by Shaggy any minute now.

Big bang theory?

@deeviant Big bang theory?

I'm sure "every" was in a figurative sense. Pregnancy has become a cliche conflict in many TV shows.

@deeviant Big bang theory?

There was the one rumor spreading episode where Amy pretended to be pregnant with Sheldon's baby.

how about icarly, victorius, big time rush, spongebob, bucket and skinner, dude what would happen?

@dewdrop123 how about icarly, victorius, big time rush, spongebob, bucket and skinner, dude what would happen?

If you're really 11, please, watch better tv, I'm begging. Dude, what would happen is a crappy reality show with only men anyway, they can't really throw in a pregnancy.

@fangirl12 If you're really 11, please, watch better tv, I'm begging. Dude, what would happen is a crappy reality show with...

You're not 11, fangirl. The shows dewdrop watches are good for the target demographic he/she is in. They are incredibly cheesy and filled with cliches, but it's innocent. As dewdrop grows older, he/she will get into more mature shows.
There is an audience for reality TV which is focused on some reality and mainstream shows. And then the greater majority is people who think it sucks. That majority is scattered, so the shows they like most likely (but not all the time) will end up having less views than mainstream shows. And that is how TV works.

i do. i watch glee and american idol. the only reason i watch those shows is because my sister is 7 and it's always on tv.

@dewdrop123 i do. i watch glee and american idol. the only reason i watch those shows is because my sister is 7 and it's always...

I find American Idol to be crappy as well, but that's just because I don't want to watch whiny popstars singing badly or butchering my favorite songs. If I wanted that, I could just listen to the radio or have a friend sing off key at me.

Lol true. Lilys was good, they were trying for a long time but the others were really ridiculous

choir_addicts avatar choir_addict Yeah You Are 0Reply