+424

You know that not everyone has a Facebook account, but you're still a little bit surprised when you find out that someone doesn't have one, amirite?

kayla_nicoles avatar Internet & Apps
3 9
The voters have decided that kayla_nicole is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't have one! ^^

Probably because you're a teenager in a first world country and mainly interact with other teenagers, and your demographic has a much higher percentage of people with Facebooks compared to the entire population.

No, because I'm one of the people who doesn't have one. Though I've been thinking of getting one lately.

I don't have one! Although I wish I did, so I wouldn't feel like the odd one out among my friends. But my parents are concerned about online safety. . .

I only got one so everyone would stop telling me to get one.

I had one, turns out, everything about facebook sucks... Needless to say, my accounts gone now.