+288

Dexter will get Casey Anthony, amirite?

Meekos avatar
9 15
The voters have decided that Meeko is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

In bed?

Either way nobody in the U.S. likes her, so she's dead one way or another.

I thought of Dexter's Labratory...

:D
I <3 Dexter! <3 <3 <3 Less than; Three!

Haha, I know you're referring to the televised Dexter, but my dog is named Dexter and he's already got Casey Anthony on his list of people to murder right after the Fed Ex guy.

You realize there was no evidence placing her directly at the scene of the crime right? Her story about her dad could've been just as plausible as her killing Caylee. No one can know for sure.

@NoImNotHittingOnYou You realize there was no evidence placing her directly at the scene of the crime right? Her story about her dad...

I can understand getting off on the murder charges, but she definitely abused that poor kid. It doesn't make sense how she got off on the abuse charge.

Yeah but it's still obvious that she killed her even though there wasn't enough evidence to convict her

@fruit_loops Yeah but it's still obvious that she killed her even though there wasn't enough evidence to convict her

It's far from obvious there are many holes. The media has a very biased coverage and opinion on the case but people need to look passed that and view the legal side and evidence. Don't believe everything you hear.

Haha YES