+164

Why do people go on vaction to a place that they enjoy for a week then dread going back to everyday life? Instead, people should go to a place that sucks, that way when they get back, they will apreciate their lives even more. amirite?

Colemans avatar
9 11
The voters have decided that Coleman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

But then you would have wasted your days off work!

@Welovemuffins But then you would have wasted your days off work!

Yeah, people take vacations so they can live better than they normally do, not to learn a life lesson.

*vacation

Going to a third world country, just for a little while, is one of my life goals. I can't go with our church yet /:<

@coastal Going to a third world country, just for a little while, is one of my life goals. I can't go with our church yet /:<

sameee my church won't let anyone younger than 18 go on stms, even though a lot of my friends from other churches have been to DR many times

sabachthanis avatar sabachthani Yeah You Are 0Reply

Some people use vacation time to go to the countries where they were born or the places where their parents were born. Sometimes those places suck, if you go to the poor areas.

EXACTLY. i hate vacations.

Haha. That's a good way to put it.

That's what Calvin's dad does.

@That's what Calvin's dad does.

You're the awesomest person EVER.