-88

There should be an option to choose religion in The Sims, amirite?

Technology
1 28
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No because then all the Sims would fight on the internet.

Only if they made an afterlife expansion pack would that be interesting.

@ChubbyBunniez Only if they made an afterlife expansion pack would that be interesting.

They kind of already do, except its not an expansion pack. You can reselect dead Sims into ghosts, but it isn't exactly an afterlife since they're not like in heaven or anything.

Oh, so basically bring religion into everything?

@1354577

and one buddhist kid that, all chill about stuff.

Hmm, my two Sims just had a male child, now should I circumcise him and make him a Jew, baptize him and make him a Christian or perhaps make him a Muslim? Screw it I'm to lazy to choose, he will be an Atheist...as in no religion.

@MrTie Hmm, my two Sims just had a male child, now should I circumcise him and make him a Jew, baptize him and make him a...

Or you could raise them as an agnostic and leave the possibility of a god open. To raise them as an atheist you would need to teach them that there is no god.

Funnyplantss avatar Funnyplants Yeah You Are +3Reply

..I read that as "The Sins"... O_o Irony?

Sims Medieval gives you the option to be Agnostic or pick from two religions; Petarian and Jacobian. I suspect they created there own religions so as to avoid offending anyone.

But I'm god in the Sims, so they all worship me.

You can in The Sims Medieval.

It'll be gibberish.

Flame war inbound! It's all over!

@1354553

Hopefully not D:

@1354553

Same goes for the religious.
Unless they never would do such a thing.

@1354991

Sure they can: "Religion should not be an option, it should be a mandate! Unless you want your sim to go to hell!! Huur duurrr"

Something tells me already you knew that, but just chose to leave it out. I wonder why.

@1354553

RELIGION IS DUMB, HURDURR!!!1!

@BronySystem OH U BASTURD!!!11!

ALLL RELIJUS PPL R DUM BCUZ IM ATHEIST AND IM RIGHT! HURDURRR!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!

Bokonism

Funnyplantss avatar Funnyplants Yeah You Are 0Reply