+880

They say you can't get away with murder, but I don't think that's the Casey, amirite?

heatherlouises avatar
55 15
The voters have decided that heatherlouise is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I heard "Life wit Derek" is based on Casey Anthony's teen years.

I was following the trial so closely I thought I was going crazy when I read that for a second...

aabbccddees avatar aabbccddee Yeah You Are +7Reply
@aabbccddee I was following the trial so closely I thought I was going crazy when I read that for a second...

I didn't follow it at all, living in england where it wasn't covered by the news channels. First I heard of it was this morning :)

heatherlouises avatar heatherlouise Yeah You Are +1Reply

I see what you did there.

aminotwrongs avatar aminotwrong Yeah You Are +4Reply

Wasn't the girl's name Caylee? Not Casey?

iheartdraco_s avatar iheartdraco_ Yeah You Are -3Reply

Maybe you should have followed the trial, and you would have seen that there was not enough evidence to support the theory. What would the juditial system be if they gave everyone murder sentences without the proper evidence? Innocent until proven guilty. Did we let a guilty person go free? Maybe. We may never know but the jury did the right thing with what they were given.