islanders avatar
1 12

Plus, it's weird how people look at Africa as a country. It's a continent.

@Plus, it's weird how people look at Africa as a country. It's a continent.

Notice how I said "countries", not "other countries"

islanders avatar islander Yeah You Are 0Reply
@islander Notice how I said "countries", not "other countries"

I know, I wasn't really pointing it at you, I was just noticing it in general.

Oooh i have the awnser! Because it's a good example and everyone knows where it is (except Sarah Palin)

Jonesys avatar Jonesy No Way +2Reply
@Mitchhp Are you Sarah Palin or something? It is spelled, answer.

There is a difference between grammar and basic facts. I suck at grammar I know

How many times do I have to read this post?

Africa is a whole continent, as opposed to just one country. Also, I don't know if you've heard of Joseph Koney, but he goes through killing villages and getting child soldiers. Every aspect of that continent makes me sad.

@Hello_Im_Socially_Blind_Deaf_And_Mute Africa is a whole continent, as opposed to just one country. Also, I don't know if you've heard of Joseph Koney...

Every aspect? So you hear the bad things about it and just assume it's all like that? There are fully developed countries like South Africa. There are beautiful places where the wildlife that you only ever get to see in zoos run free. Would you hate America because "everyone is fat and stupid"?

@Kaitlyn Every aspect? So you hear the bad things about it and just assume it's all like that? There are fully developed...

I never said I hated Africa. But sad things go on there. I realize there are developed countries there. But there are so many places that need help.

Generally, when someone refers to an entire continent, it can be considered a decent example to a selfish wasteful county... The problem in Africa is more so it's lack of governing and the taking of food by countries such as America to please it's over fed citizens. That's the first problem...

Anonymous