-519

Girls: you shave your arms, amirite?

Gleeks avatar
2 30
The voters have decided that Gleek is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

shaving legs is enough work.

I would hate to go through that trouble.

Boufakas avatar Boufaka No Way +21Reply

No, but I understand why some girls might.

Ew no, I had a friend who shaved her arms and they would prickle me whenever we stood next to one another.

I do. I have really dark arm hair and I look like sasquatch if I don't shave.

Sucks to have dark arm hair -_-

autumnleavesss avatar autumnleavess Yeah You Are +14Reply

The people who NW'd this are obviously not Italian.

ali_ds avatar ali_d Yeah You Are +14Reply
@ali_d The people who NW'd this are obviously not Italian.

i am and personally, i think it's very weird to do that.

Sure do. I have really light skin and really dark hair. Other than on my head, that's not a really pretty combination.

Cuban_Bs avatar Cuban_B Yeah You Are +12Reply

My legs take long enough to shave; why would I also shave my arms? Maybe I should shave my tummy while I'm at it.

Ew. It'll be prickly and shit. Thank gosh I've not done it.

Some girls do, because Indian girls have dark hair everywhere: upper lip, arms, stomach and even sometimes the chest I've seen!

Personally I don't as I have light hair on my arms and my skin is quite light also, but I understand it when people have to.

Woah my post is the lowest rated of the week...

Gleeks avatar Gleek Yeah You Are +3Reply

I used to but not anymore lol

LeeOwls avatar LeeOwl No Way +2Reply

I'm a swimmer, and a couple of girls on my team shave their arms. I've never considered it to be worth it, though. I would hate to have prickly arms.

Ew...your arm hair is like cactus pricks then.

@crazyllamas Ew...your arm hair is like cactus pricks then.

Well, I think it's completely optional, but whatever we decide to shave we usually continue shaving it, just like we'd do with legs.

I don't, even though I have dark black hair, and a lot, so I just bleach them. The majority of my friends shave or wax them though. Actually, most women in my country shave their arms.

Maybe it's just me, but when I shave my arms, the hair grows back a few hours later, and it's LONGER. D:

@iamganontheumbreon Maybe it's just me, but when I shave my arms, the hair grows back a few hours later, and it's LONGER. D:

Hi, how can it be longer, though, if it just started growing back, compared to its natural length. Maybe you mean rougher, but then you'd continue shaving it just like your legs. Of course I mean if you choose to shave, which you don't have to :).

I know a lot of people, guys included who shave their arms. No, none of the guys are gay. We are swimmers, so we kinda have to.

Haha I love that it got home paged with so many disagrees

@Shugah You are new. I can tell.

Yupp, how does something with so many disagrees make home page?

@LukeMurray Yupp, how does something with so many disagrees make home page?

The point of this site is to share opinions. Not find the best ones.

Once you make an account, (which you have) you can vote posts to be on the homepage. It doesn't even matter how many disagrees they have. Some posts have negative thousands of votes. When you vote for a post to go to the homepage, the mods read it and put it on the homepage.

http://www.amirite.net/lowest/all

Here ya go.

Shugahs avatar Shugah No Way +4Reply

ew what the hell is wrong with you