+206

The hardest part of moving forward is not looking back... just ask Lot's wife, amirite?

yay_im_wrongs avatar Relationships
4 11
The voters have decided that yay_im_wrong is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

rubbing some salt in those wounds...

khayes694s avatar khayes694 Yeah You Are +13Reply

Yayyyyy Bible jokes.

meysenburgers avatar meysenburger Yeah You Are +6Reply

I'd ask Lot's daughters, but they're too busy getting it on with their dad.

wait did she turn to stone because she couldnt let go of the sinfull town or because she just plainly disobeyed God.

I'm a heathen, and I don't get this joke...serious. Can someone explain for me, please?

@I'm a heathen, and I don't get this joke...serious. Can someone explain for me, please?

During biblical times, the cities of Sodom Gamora (that's not how you spell it, but I have forgotten) were destroyed because they had sinned a lot, and had idles and all that stuff. Plus there were bunches of fallen angles down there...Well anyway, God destroyed it but let Lot and his wife and children escape, because they hadn't done wrong. He told them not to look back though. Lot's wife looked back and was then turned into a pillar of salt.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +1Reply

I thought of this first.