-108

Girls are like rocks...you skip the flat ones, amirite?

MrStormys avatar Jokes & Humour
12 55
The voters have decided that MrStormy is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Men are like Government Bonds. They take so long to mature.

colettes avatar colette No Way +55Reply
@1342280

sigh It is possible to be an intelligent, mature, and responsible fourteen-year-old girl. What, do you think that I have to be a clueless ditz because I'm young? That's a bit disappointing. You're also helping me prove my point by making unfair assumptions about my personality without actually talking to me first; is that not childish?

@MrStormy "You'll understand when you're older"

Fine. I give up. I try to instill my faith in the human race by attempting a civilized argument, but you're just a dipshit.

@colette Fine. I give up. I try to instill my faith in the human race by attempting a civilized argument, but you're just a...

Cursing, picking at grammar flaws that were never present, it is clearly evident that you are incredibly immature. When you can learn to stop oozing child play we can talk your "civilized arguments".

MrStormys avatar MrStormy Yeah You Are -2Reply
@MrStormy Cursing, picking at grammar flaws that were never present, it is clearly evident that you are incredibly immature...

You edited your comment; don't think I didn't notice. Bitch move, man. Also pretty IMMATURE, trying that hard to win an argument with a little girl...don't you have more important grown-up things to do than argue with some faceless chick on the internet?

@colette You edited your comment; don't think I didn't notice. Bitch move, man. Also pretty IMMATURE, trying that hard to...

Edited long before your rant, because I knew someone immature would comment on it. But peace, I doubt you even know what a government bond is

MrStormys avatar MrStormy Yeah You Are -4Reply
@MrStormy Edited long before your rant, because I knew someone immature would comment on it. But peace, I doubt you even know...

A bond issued by a national government allowing them to raise taxes to redeem the bond at maturity. Disappointed?

Well, I'm going to end this here and go to bed now, I've got to catch a plane in the morning. Not that you really give a shit, but hey, I don't give a shit about what you think of me, because I know you're wrong (even if you don't). Good night, dipshitty, immature stranger. It's been fun.

@colette  A bond issued by a national government allowing them to raise taxes to redeem the bond at maturity. Disappointed?...

"Dipshitty" You can't possibly ever hope to sound mature with your vocabulary. Are you sure you're even 14?

MrStormys avatar MrStormy Yeah You Are -3Reply

I'm sorry but not only is this post unoriginal, but you're also putting up a terrible fight. You're talking about how a 14 year old is immature yet she puts up a much more mature argument while you're fixing mistakes after she points them out and pretending they never existed. Please, just stop.

@MrStormy I'm not starting this again. You're probably in middle school as well.

I am 15 and going into 11th grade. She is 14 which means she is either going to be a Freshman or a Sophomore in high school unless she failed a grade or started school late. I assume neither of those exceptions are correct as she speaks with a level of intelligence that many older people on this website do not. Your assumption that anyone here is in middle school is incorrect unless you yourself are in middle school which I doubt since you would not be making this argument if you were.

@Lanz I am 15 and going into 11th grade. She is 14 which means she is either going to be a Freshman or a Sophomore in...

Maturity is not just being able to speak, I hope you realize (Holding a job, paying bills, etc). You will not be able to understand this fully until you both are old enough.

MrStormys avatar MrStormy Yeah You Are -1Reply
@MrStormy Maturity is not just being able to speak, I hope you realize (Holding a job, paying bills, etc). You will not be...

The reason we can't have those qualities you mentioned of being mature is because we don't have the opportunity to do so. I cannot get a job at my age because most places will not hire anyone until they are at least 16 (believe me, I've tried), and with no job and the fact that we can't live away from our parents yet means we can't pay bills or taxes. The more important aspect of maturity is actually acting mature. While we can't fairly judge her on how maturely she normally acts, based on this post only she has shown more maturity than you have. You were the one who started an argument and she tried to keep it reasonable and civil while you did not. So yes by technical terms you are correct, but if we are more reasonable and judge the more important aspect of maturity, the only one society actually gives her a chance to show, then yes she is more mature than you.

@Lanz The reason we can't have those qualities you mentioned of being mature is because we don't have the opportunity to...

"The reason we can't have those qualities you mentioned of being mature is because we don't have the opportunity to do so."

Exactly, since you don't have the opportunity of getting a job, paying bills, etc. you're missing a big quality of maturity (regardless of the fact that you cannot get a job, you still don't have one). I'm dropping it at this.

"she speaks with a level of intelligence that many older people on this website do not. "

She used the word "dipshitty"..

@colette I'm sorry, would you have preferred 'douchey'?

You can use whatever vocabulary you please. It is normal for a girl your age to throw childish words around.

@MrStormy You can use whatever vocabulary you please. It is normal for a girl your age to throw childish words around.

Still with the "childish" thing, eh? Ah well, I tried. I'll be leaving for real now. Farewell, and may your hilariously inflated ego never be threatened by a freshman girl again.

@colette Still with the "childish" thing, eh? Ah well, I tried. I'll be leaving for real now. Farewell, and may your...

When YOU can admit that you're not as mature as you think you are, then you will realize that it isn't my ego... Well learn that maturity comes with age sweetheart, and when you have a job or anything of the sort then come talk to me.

MrStormys avatar MrStormy Yeah You Are 0Reply
@MrStormy "she speaks with a level of intelligence that many older people on this website do not. " She used the word...

That was after you made it apparent that you weren't going to put up a real argument. Her first rant showed no sign of immaturity beforehand. That tells me that if you had put up an actual argument she would not use those words now because there would actually be a reason to continue speaking intelligently. Even then, her first response to you alone shows more maturity than many people here have shown on this site the entire time they've been here.

I know plenty of very mature 14 year olds and I am plenty old enough to know better.

@Moiaussi I know plenty of very mature 14 year olds and I am plenty old enough to know better.

Sorry, but I just don't see maturity and 14 going hand in hand (excluding certain exceptions), I have no problem saying that she may be mature for her age, but as stated, maturity is much more than just being able to speak.

@Moiaussi What's with the "excluding certain exceptions" then?

An example would be if a 14 year old girl got a job in order to support her family, or something of the like (which I doubt she has to do if she surfs amirite), If I'm wrong then meh.

@MrStormy An example would be if a 14 year old girl got a job in order to support her family, or something of the like (which...

Exactly. You could be wrong. She also could be immature. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. This entire page of arguing accomplished nothing.

@1342299

And no I did not.

@1342280

Well your mom is like a brick. Flat on both sides and gets laid by mexicans

OFWGKTAs avatar OFWGKTA Yeah You Are -1Reply

Funny, but not true. Skipping over someone for their looks is like a kiddie pool: shallow.

Hot damn, he deleted everything. REAL MATURE, MAN.

colettes avatar colette No Way +23Reply
@1343286

You know you could stop replying instead of deleting, right?

@1343286

The fact that you didn't have the courage to display the debate actually astonished me; can no one accept defeat anymore?

i bet all of the "no way's" were from flat girls like myself. awk.

People like that make all men look like uncontrolled lust monkeys. Such a shame

sb123s avatar sb123 Yeah You Are +12Reply

Then what the hell do you do with the rest? You step over them and ignore them.

Hence, you are gay.

I like skipping rocks, though.

It's in JOKES. It's not to be taken seriously.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are +9Reply

Also, you used both 'your' and 'you're' in your comment, though they were serving the same purpose in their sentences. Could you not decide which was correct, and so used both? Before you decide to needlessly insult me, I suggest you straighten out your grammar.

@colette Also, you used both 'your' and 'you're' in your comment, though they were serving the same purpose in their...

I just read this entire conversation and laughed outloud. colette: may your dignity be well served. Enjoy your experience in high school. Mature freshmen like you are much appreciated.

@1342305

As true as that may be, it does help your case quite a bit when arguing with a stupid little girl over the 'definition of maturity' to not screw up your grammar.

@1342305

I'm sorry, but not only is this post unoriginal, you're putting up a horrible fight. She said nothing about maturity in her comment.

cmon, this was funny

InhumaneToasters avatar InhumaneToaster Yeah You Are +3Reply

look @ his profile now to check out his recent history if u wanna see what he commented on here that he deleted

the fact that people are taking a joke seriously, defeats the whole purpose of it being a joke

seriously

Bishes be crazy

Its funny and correct, but at the same time very wrong.

LOLOL this is funny though.

@Elise LOLOL this is funny though.

Laughing at sexist jokes as a girl doesn't make you cool, it makes you a step back in equality (unless the joke is actually funny).

FUCKING HILLARIOUS

FruityMyPebbless avatar FruityMyPebbles Yeah You Are -6Reply