+320

Its amazing how quickly technology advances. I've had my phone for little over a year and its already shamefully outdated. amirite?

3 5

I know, right? I bought an 8-track tape a little over a year ago and its already shamefully outdated.

Bretts avatar Brett Yeah You Are +4Reply

I still have the original itouch. The one without speakers or the volume buttons on the side. hangs head in shame

Ariodantes avatar Ariodante Yeah You Are +3Reply

My phone was outdated before I even bought it. It seemed like it would fit my needs, but really, it's crap.

I know, I got a brand new phone a little over a year ago, and now it's laughably old. I want a new phone :(

Well, atleast you had the opportunity to own the phone for a year before it was outdated.
Here, in Canada, the phones show up in the market after they are outdated already.

lanas avatar lana Yeah You Are +1Reply