+527

It's awesome when people think that you're several years older than you are... they always seem so shocked when you tell them your real age, amirite?

strawberryfrozes avatar
6 32
The voters have decided that strawberryfroze is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Exactly, people always think I'm 310 but I'm only 306 smirk smilie

BenjaminFranklins avatar BenjaminFranklin Yeah You Are +14Reply

Opposite for me. WHAT?!?! YOURE 17? You look 14.

FUCK

@Shortstopmwd Opposite for me. WHAT?!?! YOURE 17? You look 14. FUCK

I'm with ya. When I was 18, I was told I looked 12. Now I'm 25 and they say I look 18...

@1196093

Heh, people think that I'm older than my 19 year old sister - I'm 16. I actually had to convince a guy the other day that I'm still at school.

Last time I was at Penn state college guys were checking me out d smilie &no I'm not vain I wasn't the one to notice first.
I was just 13 then.
Someone asked if I went there, as well.

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are +8Reply

no, I'm fairly young and I love to be thought of as younger than my age.

Naw :/ I'm 16 and people have told me I look like I'm 12. Curses.

I can pass for 11 at restaurants, because I'm so midgety, but at school whenever I'm in a multigrade class everybody thinks I'm either grade 11 or 12. I'm in grade 9.
I think it's awesome :D

@SpellCheck I can pass for 11 at restaurants, because I'm so midgety, but at school whenever I'm in a multigrade class...

I would say me too, but I'm not really that midgety. I'm the only freshman in half of my classes, so that kind of helps it.

I've been told that I look younger than my age, but act older.

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are +2Reply

Im 15, and everyone says I look 12. :/ It's pretty annoying.

Once a girl in my class asked what grade I was in. When I told her I was 14 and a freshman she was totally shoked because she thought I was at least 16.....It doesnt help that Im 6 feet tall either....

You'll feel differently when you hit 30

I have never looked my age. When I was a baby people apparently thought I was newborn when I was actually 6 months. At a local festival a guy thought I was 8. I was 13.

People can't decide if me or my sister is older. She's eight years older than me.

In not very fun. I was at this party a while back and this hot guy was talking to me. Then he asked what year I graduated and I told him that I hadnt graduated yet. Then he said "Let me guess, youre a senior." and then I had to say "Nope, Im a freshman. . ." He then did that "Ohhhh . . ." thing then walked away.

i feel ya :]

LyssaBlaus avatar LyssaBlau Yeah You Are 0Reply

Story of my life.
Some people don't believe me when I tell them I'm only 14.

jasmineee123s avatar jasmineee123 Yeah You Are 0Reply

until you're actually old

On my 11th birthday the waiter at the restraunt thought I was 16, and both my grandma and mom were there scolding him.

Yeah I'm 18, so I'm pretty young for a college student, and I work with a bunch of people at my school who are all 21,22,23, etc, and they're all shocked to find out I'm only 18 and they all think I'm 21 or 22

I'm 13 and people always think I'm 15 or 16

Pshhs avatar Pshh Yeah You Are 0Reply

Apparently when I was a freshman (last school year), everyone thought I was a junior. So when I came back this year in 10th grade people were like, wtf?

I'm 16 and people have told me they thought I was 21 -.-

judyys avatar judyy Yeah You Are 0Reply