+56

You only need to look at the past week of your life before you die to figure out exactly who you're gonna haunt, amirite?

Exluces avatar
1 10
The voters have decided that Exluce is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Haha I've thought about this. >:]

I kind of hope that's what happens when you die..you get to follow people around. Except I would like to keep tabs on a few people, maybe a newborn to kind of live a new life through them? I hope this made sense.

incedios avatar incedio Yeah You Are 0Reply
@reincarnation?

Reincarnation would be nice, but I would like to at least know that I'm being reincarnated before I actually do, and lose my memories :D

@Gibbs Makes sense but I don't understand the OP. Why the past week?

I'm not sure, but I'm assuming that since most people think about this, you don't really need to think about it so a week would suffice?

@incedio I'm not sure, but I'm assuming that since most people think about this, you don't really need to think about it so...

taha I don't know. I just hope there's something worth living for after we die. Hahahaa that's like a oxymoron or something.

@Gibbs taha I don't know. I just hope there's something worth living for after we die. Hahahaa that's like a oxymoron or...

Another theory of mine is that the brain would give us some kind or final "illusion" and allow us to think what we want after we are dead. If toy think you're going to heaven, then the brain will let you think that. I hope that made sense.

@incedio Another theory of mine is that the brain would give us some kind or final "illusion" and allow us to think what we...

That would be cool because most people would basically get their way.. but what if you believed in reincarnation? That one gets tricky because reincarnated souls don't know that they're reincarnated.

You should read this book called "Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah." It's a great little read.