+368

OK so on the Crest Whitening Strips comercials a lady is going to Vegas with her friends. She looks in the mirror at her already white teeth and then puts on a strip. I honestly don't know why but it's pretty sad that she's that insecure about herself. amirite?

3 18

That's like saying; why would someone who is already muscular and fit go to the gym? To keep it up, maybe? They weren't born that way... despite what Lady Gaga may say

KickAsss avatar KickAss No Way +11Reply
@KickAss That's like saying; why would someone who is already muscular and fit go to the gym? To keep it up, maybe? They...

The first part of your argument made sense, but I'm pretty sure every person that has white teeth doesn't use Crest Whitening Strips. It's called brushing your teeth.. Good try though.

sarasota97s avatar sarasota97 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@sarasota97 The first part of your argument made sense, but I'm pretty sure every person that has white teeth doesn't use Crest...

What does that even mean Sarasota sauce? I didn't say every person with white teeth uses the whitening strips. I just said, just because someone has white teeth, it doesn't mean you can't use the whitening strips as seen on tv.

@KickAss What does that even mean Sarasota sauce? I didn't say every person with white teeth uses the whitening strips. I...

Yes, but don't you think if you made a product that whitens people's teeth, you would want to show a person that DOESN'T have white teeth already? So customers could actually see a difference in the color of the person's teeth? If you want to keep up with your white teeth, brush them. There's no need for expensive whitening strips. In reference to your first comment, if you want to keep up with your fit, muscular body, go to the gym. There's no need for expensive mixtures that make you stronger. You catch mah drift ?

@sarasota97 Yes, but don't you think if you made a product that whitens people's teeth, you would want to show a person that...

I guess, but what are the chances that between the time they decide to shoot the commercial and they finish the person actually has noticeably white teeth?

@KickAss I guess, but what are the chances that between the time they decide to shoot the commercial and they finish the...

If I'm correct, one of the actors in the commercial said it was a two hour drive to Las Vegas. So it shouldn't take that long.. By the way, thank you for having a civilized argument, without unnecessary anger or cussing. I appreciate it. hehe

Bigger issue I have with that commercial is that I'm not sure whether or not they made it to Vegas. The suspense is killing me, I can't wait for the sequel!

why do you put the "OK so" and "I honestly don't know why, but" parts in? it made it kinda awkward for me...
that's not why i disagreed though. I agree with kickass

I agree with this, I actually made a similar post. She's like "Las Vegas?! I better check my teeth. Nope definitely not white enough for Vegas!"

toofastforloves avatar toofastforlove Yeah You Are +1Reply

ummm, why would it make it awkward

Owljoyxs avatar Owljoyx Yeah You Are +1Reply

her teeth already look like the "after" picture

++ sorry for making this post when there are like 5 other like it. I'm a new user and didn't really know

Owljoyxs avatar Owljoyx Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh they made it alright and then some guy was hitting on her while they were walking to a hotel because of her teeth.

Lol, there is a Dental Plan add under all the comments for me.

yeah my point exactly

@1346703

I wouldn't tell anyone that... and they can look at username un smilie