+136

it would be awesome if they made a GTA that you could set up to take place in the city you live in, amirite?

emanxlr8rs avatar Technology
2 7
The voters have decided that emanxlr8r is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

the point is to create an environment thats familiar to the player. nobody would ever get lost. and wouldnt it be fun to shoot up the neighborhood bully's house?

emanxlr8rs avatar emanxlr8r Yeah You Are +5Reply

I agree, but it would be better if it was just medium-large cities around where you live.

DeezNutss avatar DeezNuts Yeah You Are +3Reply

I don't know if that would make for good gaming, considering it would be difficult to implement side quests and a storyline with completely variable locations. It would be pretty awesome in that it would inspire awe though.

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Courage_Wolf I don't know if that would make for good gaming, considering it would be difficult to implement side quests and a...

Fuck storylines, I could be driving around and not need a map, I could go to my actual house... I could shoot up the school or ask a girl out without repercussions. It could be the greatest game ever.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are 0Reply

what about a GTA that was sort of like google earth in that it had the entire globe.

DaAce96s avatar DaAce96 Yeah You Are +1Reply

No thanks.
My town has barely 2,000 people.
That'd be a shitty GTA game.