+246

If you really like someone and want to date them, scars/marks all over their hands and legs shouldn't stop you, amirite?

autumnleavesss avatar Relationships
1 9
The voters have decided that autumnleavess is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

if you like someone but wouldn't date them based on some scars, I'd say you don't really like them. It's incredibly shallow and self-centered.

@if you like someone but wouldn't date them based on some scars, I'd say you don't really like them. It's incredibly...

It's nice to know people still think like that. Most guys I know only date girls who have perfect bodies, good hair and flawless skin and it sort of gets me wondering.

autumnleavesss avatar autumnleavess Yeah You Are +2Reply
@autumnleavess It's nice to know people still think like that. Most guys I know only date girls who have perfect bodies, good hair...

My legs are fucked up, (scars, bug bites, stretch marks). I don't even wear shorts anymore, I'm way too self conscious. Well, I showed them to my boyfriend and he's just like "They're not that bad, you're still beautiful."
So there's still nice guys out there. You just need to find them.

Because love is never ugly!
Sorry that movie was terrible

Stretch marks, acne, and scars are pretty easy to get around.

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are +4Reply

My legs are always fucked up. I have scars on my knees from several years ago, I typically have bruises from dance, I usually am incredibly bugbitten (everybody wants a piece of this), and my feet are scarred from various things including my pool.
I don't see why scars and etc. are repelling; pimples, acne, and moles seem to be more reasonably gross, you know.

My cousin just married a guy who was terribly scarred in a childhood house fire. He's nice, and he's still pretty cute.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +4Reply

What about something like spots from eczema or allergies?

autumnleavesss avatar autumnleavess Yeah You Are 0Reply

Scars as in self harm or other things?