+408

It's annoying when teenagers say they're "different" because they play with legos, or they don't do drugs, or they wear black skinny jeans. Chances are, there are many other teenagers who share similar views. You can be proud of yourself, but step down from your pedestal, amirite?

Sarcasm_on_ices avatar
4 42
The voters have decided that Sarcasm_on_ice is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

But I like my pedestal. It has Hello Kitty coloring books and Spongebob toys. Lulz1!1!1!!!1

Since when is not doing drugs being different, anyone saying they different cause they don't do drugs is implying the majority of teens do drugs.

Point is people like the post talks about are douchebags, no matter what age.

@NoImNotHittingOnYou I think the majority of teens have done drugs

Looking at the reception your comment got, obviously not.

@MrTie Looking at the reception your comment got, obviously not.

Yeah idk I wasn't endorsing it or anything. Lol like there's studies showing 61% of teens have used drugs. 61/100 is the majority.

@NoImNotHittingOnYou Yeah idk I wasn't endorsing it or anything. Lol like there's studies showing 61% of teens have used drugs. 61/100...

Wow really!? Seriously what country, what city what exact age group? I mean for fucks sake 61%, that's just sad say that because I don't take drugs I'm a god damn minority!

@MrTie Wow really!? Seriously what country, what city what exact age group? I mean for fucks sake 61%, that's just sad say...

I'm pretty sure it was the USA, can't say for sure though sorry. I live in California though and a poll at my school said 81% of students. I think a lot of kids lied though because I only know 2 kids who don't do drugs. It is kinda sad but most of them are just weed.

@MrTie If its just weed then it's nothing serious, its hardly a drug.

Agreed! That's kinda what I meant by most teens do drugs. I didn't mean like the majority are tweakers or anything ha ha.

I play with legos. I just really like putting them together, because I like building stuff/ doing crafts. ...Am I a douche? :-(

@DictatorCourtney I play with legos. I just really like putting them together, because I like building stuff/ doing crafts. ...Am I a...

I love Legos too . . . but that doesn't make me different. It just means that I share an interest with the other millions of people who own Lego products.
Don't worry, you're not a douche until you start bragging about how quirky and "nerdy-chic" you are becuase of your Lego collection.

AwkwardMoments1s avatar AwkwardMoments1 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@AwkwardMoments1 I love Legos too . . . but that doesn't make me different. It just means that I share an interest with the other...

The only people I "brag to" are my friends possibly, because they like them too. I kinda knew what this person meant, but I head to check and make sure I wasn't be a pretentious... well, hipster.

black skinny jeans? lol

@Egotistical black skinny jeans? lol

If you go on sixbillion secrets, there are a few that are like "I hate pop music. I wear dark clothes and skinny jeans. I'M DIFFERENT AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT." And nobody actually gives a shit.

Sarcasm_on_ices avatar Sarcasm_on_ice Yeah You Are +27Reply
@AwkwardMoments1 So, basically, "I'm a hipster/douche."

No no no.... you can only be a hipster in college. In highschool its either "goth" or "emo".

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +2Reply
@StickCaveman No no no.... you can only be a hipster in college. In highschool its either "goth" or "emo".

Oh, do forgive me. How silly of me, I wouldn't want to offend any hipsters or anything. I meant: So, basically, "I'm a douche-y goth who will one day grow to be an even douche-ier hipster."

AwkwardMoments1s avatar AwkwardMoments1 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Serg What if you never go to college?

Then you're some creepy adult (or hippie) who wears "alternative clothing". You can't be a hipster unless you go to college because hipsters are apparently the smartest people in the world.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +8Reply

so you are saying that lots of teens like to kick cats because they are evil, and want to make a dueling arena in the mountains 3 miles north of their house, where they train on their brothers with wooden weapons and leather protective gear?

FelixLucianVangs avatar FelixLucianVang Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Inu_chan That's one of my favorite pastimes!

me too! lets be sparring partners. i think that a frozen cat could potentially be the weapon of the future, but my brothers will not let me try it out on them.

Well all my friends either smoke dip or smoke weed. So I feel different and proud of myself for not doing it at a young age. But I don't think I'm better than everyone else.