+135

Christofer Drew Ingle is basically just a male Taylor Swift, amirite?

JustBecauseIWasBoreds avatar Music
7 21
The voters have decided that JustBecauseIWasBored is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Dude he smokes weed

christofer drew is better(:

just because a guy sings about relationships DOESNT mean he is the "male Taylor Swift".

Somehow... maybe, but for the most part, no.

Except not as popular. And not as innocent.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Chapstick Not really.

Totally. All Taylor Swift does is complain really. And her songs are so similar. Christofer Drew is more about the hardships that comes with relationships. And even then he still has other kinds of songs which are more soft.

greatrandes avatar greatrande Yeah You Are +7Reply
@greatrande Totally. All Taylor Swift does is complain really. And her songs are so similar. Christofer Drew is more about the...

I love Taylor. Her songs ARE about relationship problems. What the hell else do you think they're about? She appeals to girls all the way from 11 to my own mother who is 55. Mainly because every girl has felt what her songs talk about. She's a talented song writer and even if you don't like her music you have to respect her for achieving super stardom without getting sucked up into the black hole that is hollywood and staying true to who she is. She's a wonderful role model for her younger fans.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +4Reply
@greatrande I never said I didn't like her. Only in my opinion Christofer Drew is better.

Well you said all she does is complain so one can only assume that you don't particularly care for her.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Chapstick Well you said all she does is complain so one can only assume that you don't particularly care for her.

Lol sorry. I meant complain as in she doesn't really have songs where she does something about all the people who she goes out with. She just mainly accepts it.
And I do love both of them. In fact I have two Taylor albums and three NSN albums.

greatrandes avatar greatrande Yeah You Are +2Reply
@greatrande Lol sorry. I meant complain as in she doesn't really have songs where she does something about all the people who...

Try listening to Picture To Burn and I Heart Question Mark. That ought to change your mind.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +2Reply

NeverShoutNever could NEVER be Taylor Swift. What an insult.

At first I thought the post said "someone drew is single mainly because of Taylor swift". As in that drew guy from "teardrops on my guitar". Whoops.

Wynauts avatar Wynaut No Way +2Reply

His song are cuter and Yalie swift is a whiny bitch

@His song are cuter and Yalie swift is a whiny bitch

Taylor swift. Sorry my phone is retarded

@1373928

No. :)

jordanhefners avatar jordanhefner Yeah You Are -1Reply

they look cute together in my opinion

Nevershoutnever is pop and Taylor Swift is country