-40

Watching women's football reminds you of someone just learning the controls to the FIFA video games, amirite?

The_Chosen_Ones avatar Jokes & Humour
6 10
The voters have decided that The_Chosen_One is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i've watched every single game of both men and women's fifa and i like the women's so much more. some of the teams are really bad but some are actually REALLY good and pass so much more and have really great skill and footwork and they are FAST too. and they don't whine as much as the men like the men just cry to the ref and lie on the ground and complain and it pisses me off.. i think women's is much more interesting

@danilol i've watched every single game of both men and women's fifa and i like the women's so much more. some of the teams...

I don't see women flop even half as much as the men do, which actually makes me want to watch the women

Who watches women's sports?

Blearslyrarers avatar Blearslyrarer Yeah You Are +8Reply
@1353778

Dude, you're Jesus. You can just MAKE a boob slip happen.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1353778

It would be all hard and withered

Watching soccer reminds me of babies learning to walk. They keep falling and only a select few actually care.

Considering men depend on their size way too much in the game, women's soccer is a game of skill, passing, and footwork. Men's is like....wrestling.

It doesn't even comes close to the game that the men play.