-84

It would actually save a lot of money if we just eliminated forks and spoons and only made sporks, amirite?

Food & Drink
0 11
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Your name. It makes me want to attack you with a hammer covered in porcupine quills.

I hate sporks. Also, where I live we call them foons because they've got more spoon-than-fork action. Still they suck.

What I think is a smart idea is to create a knork
A knife-fork.

@AlexCarlileThePillow What I think is a smart idea is to create a knork A knife-fork.

or a spork and the end that you hold would be longer with a knife at the end. All three in one

@RunThePacific Please, just leave before I carry out the action I mentioned above.

You're pretty stupid. Threatening me because you don't agree with my username? I get that you don't agree with it but its still dumb.

@You're pretty stupid. Threatening me because you don't agree with my username? I get that you don't agree with it...

Yes, because I am actually going to do that. I'm going to go into the woods, kill a porcupine, pluck out the quills, and find some way attach them to a hammer. Then I'm going to get a CIA agent to figure out your IP address so that I can figure out where you live. Then I'm going to spend my hard earned money, not on my vacation in October, but on geting to your house and beating you with my quill hammer.

@RunThePacific Yes, because I am actually going to do that. I'm going to go into the woods, kill a porcupine, pluck out the...

Although it pains me to say this because unfortunately I will be the one getting hammered...the plan is well thought out. Very strategic. I applaud you on the ideas, but I must put a stop to it before my face has a thousand porcupine quills stuck in it.

Trollolololol