+342

In fairy tales, the youngest kid always seems to be the smart one. amirite?

thecoolestpersonevers avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that thecoolestpersonever is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They did an IRL study, the oldest child is usually defensive and the youngest is manipulative. A common theme in the stories is that the youngest figures out some impossible riddle, which I guess they would be good at since they've had so much practice tricking other people.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +9Reply

It's definitely not true in my family. In mine, the youngest child is the annoying bratty one and the oldest one is awesome.

...yeah, you can guess where I am in the family.

Where in reality, they're usuallly the most annyoying

radgrls avatar radgrl Yeah You Are +4Reply

Or the prettiest or the most humble. They get all the good traits and their, like, ten older siblings are usually all brats.

Whoops, sorry. I'm using the IPhone app and, for some reason, it added my comment twice and both are under "anonymous".