+1,704

Teeth are little brats. They're so high maintenance. Nothing else gets cleaned 2-3 times a day! They have their own brush. They have their own doctors. They get first dibs on everything you eat. AND THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO GROW IN STRAIGHT. amirite?

Shugahs avatar Jokes & Humour
163 48
The voters have decided that Shugah is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I like locking up my little brats in sharp, uncomfortable, metal cages wary smilie

Are you calling brats gay?

DandyLions avatar DandyLion Yeah You Are +54Reply
DandyLions avatar DandyLion Yeah You Are +8Reply
@DandyLion <(O,O)>

IT'S A FUCKING OWL!

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +42Reply
@Serg IT'S A FUCKING OWL!

Believe me, owls have NO sex drive. None. And that's the LAST blind date I'm letting my pigeon friends set me up on!

I mean it this time!

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +59Reply

True. I'm going for xrays this week because my damn wisdom teeth have been AWOL for 18 years. They now decide to grow in with a vengeance. A skew, impacted vengeance.

deeviants avatar deeviant Yeah You Are +26Reply

Well hopefully hands get cleaned 2-3 times a day or more, too. wary smilie

And technically they get dibs on everything you eat unless you're a dog and you eat with your face.

i agree 100%

DaAce96s avatar DaAce96 Yeah You Are +22Reply
@DaAce96 i agree 100%

Technically (since the words are of different lengths) you agree with 160/261 characters of this post. So, 61.30% actually.

smirk smilie

@DaAce96 i agree 100%

http://ctrlv.in/97813
For the people that can't do the math i made this awkward version 2.

OnePiecepkmns avatar OnePiecepkmn Yeah You Are +9Reply
@DaAce96 i agree 100%

Technically (since the pixels of letters are different lengths) you agree with x/74802 pixels of this post.

@DaAce96 i agree 100%

Well if we're being exact...
I agree 57.78% (26/45 words in the post). I mean, who really cares if your teeth get first dibs on what you eat, and sometimes they do grow in straight.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are -20Reply

Mine are straight... But it's weird because my parents' aren't

@Juliaface Mine are straight... But it's weird because my parents' aren't

For a second there I thought you were saying your parents were gay.

@Lanz For a second there I thought you were saying your parents were gay.

I saw my notifications and I was like wtf. Then I read it again. I see what you mean.

It isn't so bad having gay teeth. They get extra visits from the tooth fairy hello smilie

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +13Reply

I kept reading "Teens" are little brats and it made no fucking sense. Now, I feel stupid.

@Kristaa I kept reading "Teens" are little brats and it made no fucking sense. Now, I feel stupid.

Omg I didn't even catch that lol. I thought it still said "teens", it all made sense until the last sentence

Yeah! Fuck teeth!

@Wescat Yeah! Fuck teeth!

Do you have any idea how much that would hurt?

@Wescat Yeah! Fuck teeth!

Actually I do... I get lonely.

I hate it when my teeth grow in gay.

I read this as 'Teens' like 3 times in a row.

Not to mention they hurt when they grow in.

And the first ones wake you and your parents up in the middle of the night from the tortuous pain and screams coming from the babies' mouth. Then they fall out.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are 0Reply

Mine grew in straight >:)

@NO ONE LIKES YOU.

I got excited thinking your name was reference to the show, then realized the it's a relatively common term :(

@nantsingonyama I got excited thinking your name was reference to the show, then realized the it's a relatively common term :(

IT IS! I didn't think anyone would catch it. And guess what else? My name is Sharon. The girl's name in Braceface was Sharon...

thecatwhocopiess avatar thecatwhocopies Yeah You Are +16Reply
@thecatwhocopies IT IS! I didn't think anyone would catch it. And guess what else? My name is Sharon. The girl's name in Braceface...

Yay, that makes me happy! I've been watching all the episodes on youtube this summer except four episodes of season three, I can only find in Polish. It makes me mad.

@jukilo Mine grew in straight >:)

@jukilo Your teeth may have grown straight, but frowning while smiling is kind of strange.

Mine are STRAIGHT! Smiiiiillllleeeeeyyyyyfaaaaaccccceeeee.