+1,862

If you were in a room with Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and Justin Bieber and had a gun with two bullets, you's shoot Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein because you're not a douche that wishes death on innocent people, amirite?

kristinoct14s avatar
122 76
The voters have decided that kristinoct14 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

if i was in a room with Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and Justin Bieber and had a gun with 2 bullets I would not shoot the 2 dead guys, I would probaly leave the room. If I had to kill someone then I would shoot Justin Bieber.

I would not kill saddam or Osama because they are already dead. I would leave beiber alone because I'm not a murderer. I simply am not fond of his music, I don't want him to die. Afterwards, I would go dispose of the gun properly ( probably turn it in to the police) because I dont have a liscence and I dont want to get arrested. I would report the events to the local police and do a couple of news interviews for the local news stations in regards to my strange predicament. Then I would go home, realize I forgot to feed my ferret, then sit on my couch and watch reruns of Friends until I fall asleep.

I would actually shoot Toby.

It still amazes me how people are willing to murder people for simply making bad music. Just comes to show how fucked up society is,

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +59Reply

1. Line them up, shoot them all (Justin out of spite).
2. Sell gun.
3. ???
4. Profit.
5. Go into hiding because I killed a celebrity.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +46Reply
@StickCaveman 1. Line them up, shoot them all (Justin out of spite). 2. Sell gun. 3. ??? 4. Profit. 5. Go into hiding because I...

2. Collect underpants.
3. Sell gun.
4. ???
5. Profit.

Unless they were about to kill me, I would just not kill anyone and walk out

@Unless they were about to kill me, I would just not kill anyone and walk out

Yea me too, but i think we're supposed to assume that we HAD to kill 2 people..and this is also a stab at those annoying youtubers who pose death threats to Justin Beiber.

mylifeisflys avatar mylifeisfly Yeah You Are +27Reply
@mylifeisfly Yea me too, but i think we're supposed to assume that we HAD to kill 2 people..and this is also a stab at those...

There is 4 people in the room Osama,Saddam,Justin, and you. you can not kill the alreadydead so it would leave you and Justin so if you had to kill 2 people everyone would be dead.

@stepdom There is 4 people in the room Osama,Saddam,Justin, and you. you can not kill the alreadydead so it would leave you...

sigh people keep finding loopholes....im sure the OP meant that we're to assume everyone is alive and we HAD to shoot 2 people.

mylifeisflys avatar mylifeisfly Yeah You Are +21Reply

Ah. Clever. I totally thought this was going to be that Facebook group, until the ending.

Think I'd just shoot myself and give the gun to bieber.

Possibly not in that order? O.o

@Chiff Think I'd just shoot myself and give the gun to bieber. Possibly not in that order? O.o

well it is impossible to do it in that order because you can't hand the gun to him while you're still dead

Line them up, shoot them through their jugulars.

ali_ds avatar ali_d No Way +17Reply

Some of these commenters amaze me with the stupidity. I'm pretty sure you knew that OP meant
1: Only 2 people can die
2: All of them are currently alive

Seriously. It's just bad music. Get the fuck over it.

Fattys avatar Fatty Yeah You Are +16Reply
@Fatty Some of these commenters amaze me with the stupidity. I'm pretty sure you knew that OP meant 1: Only 2 people can...

But why kill them then? Its like OJustin Bieber have money and brain wash'd all the girls and Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein know how to take over the world! U know that u can be the world leder then!! :D

If I were in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, and I had only two bullets in my gun, I'd shoot Toby twice.

Am I the only one who would rape Justin Bieber?

@ThisChick Yes.

So, Im the only one who thinks hes a sexy bitch?

@So, Im the only one who thinks hes a sexy bitch?

NO he si very sexy. He's , my bf though >:( so BACK OFF! haha

Line then up and kill them all in one shot! Savin bullets

this is like a no brainer for me. haha. the two that cost thousands of lives and terror are the ones that deserve to die. Hussein and Bin Laden. I love the biebs. whether you hate him or not, the kids got more talent than most people his age. He's earned everthing he's got. props to you jb <3

Why would you shoot people who are already dead????

@CaliforniaGurl Why would you shoot people who are already dead????

Double tap dude, double tap. You gotta learn the rules in case there's a zombie apocalypse!

I line them up and shoot em' all using one bullet, wanted style.

Kill Osama and Hussein, pistol whip Bieber. Win.

you know what would totally change the situation? if Toby was in the room instead of Justin bieber :0

then you just line them all up stand to the side and shoot them all through the throat :)

Superguy21s avatar Superguy21 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Love this post :)

I wouldn't shoot anyone because Osama and Hussein are both dead already, but if Bieber started singing, I'd shoot myself.

it depends is he singing? if so id shot the gun in the air and say that next person to do anything dies then leave the room and make sure i locked it :)

Hell no, what I would do is: I'd take the gun shoot Osama Bin Laden, and Saddam Hussein. Then I'd beat Justin Bieber to death will the butt of the gun. Because his music is a crime against humanity.

saddam hussein and osama were dead at the date of this post.. awk

justin twice just to make sure

I hate justin beiber but I still agree with you

Bobbyd35s avatar Bobbyd35 Yeah You Are 0Reply

why shoot someone that's already dead?

@1384167

Your point is? It's the principle of the thing. -__-

thunderclowds avatar thunderclowd Yeah You Are +5Reply

i would shoot Osama and Bin Laden in the beards because those were fucking nasty.

TheShamWowGuys avatar TheShamWowGuy Yeah You Are -11Reply
@TheShamWowGuy i would shoot Osama and Bin Laden in the beards because those were fucking nasty.

just to clarify um, Osama and Bin Laden are the same person, so did you simply screw up ore are that stupid?

@just to clarify um, Osama and Bin Laden are the same person, so did you simply screw up ore are that stupid?

Ha screwed up. But seriously dude, if you wanna be a bitch do it without the anon tag. It really makes you look like a pussy.

TheShamWowGuys avatar TheShamWowGuy Yeah You Are -10Reply

judging by their beards which look thick I don't think the bullets would reach the necks

@stepdom judging by their beards which look thick I don't think the bullets would reach the necks

I attempted to shoot Santa and the entirety of ZZ Top, so I can vouch for beards acting as bullet protection

MachoCheezs avatar MachoCheez Yeah You Are -2Reply
@1360225

personally I would shhot him in the head and then the heart so if the bullet doesn't hit the brain you cut off the blood circulation

I would should Bieber inthethroat twice, not to kill him, but to disable his "singing".

@ThisChick I would should Bieber inthethroat twice, not to kill him, but to disable his "singing".

1. Shooting someone in the throat once generally kills them, twice would only increase the chances of death.
2. It's mostly autotune anyway. It wouldnt make a difference.

That would absolutely kill him. So it would be pointless. Now saddam hussein and osama bin laden are free to continue their terror. Nice job bitch.

Fattys avatar Fatty Yeah You Are +24Reply
@Fatty That would absolutely kill him. So it would be pointless. Now saddam hussein and osama bin laden are free to...

Oh, I am so fucking scared of two dead guys.... Seriously? It was a joke. People need to learn not everything needs to be literal. No, I would never kill anyone unless they were trying to kill me. Happy? I'm sorry I have to explain myself all because of something that shouldn't have been taken seriously. I just want JB to stop making shit music, not to end his life.

@twisted_memories Here's an idea: don't listen to music you don't like.

I don't listen to him purposely. It's not like there isn't a billion other people who actually like him and decide they want to make me listen to it too. Everytime I turn the radio, all I hear is Kesha and Beiber. Or little fan girls sing it every turn I make.

@ThisChick I don't listen to him purposely. It's not like there isn't a billion other people who actually like him and decide...

Then tune them the fuck our or change the station. There's no good reason to want him dead (if anything it's the fans that annoy you more).

@twisted_memories Then tune them the fuck our or change the station. There's no good reason to want him dead (if anything it's the...

I never said I wanted him dead, I just wanted for him to stop making terrible music. Don't get pissed at me for not liking some singer that needs his balls to drop.

@ThisChick I never said I wanted him dead, I just wanted for him to stop making terrible music. Don't get pissed at me for not...

I think it's stupid to talk about wanting to kill someone because you don't like their music. There is a ton of shit music out there. Don't listen to it.

@twisted_memories I think it's stupid to talk about wanting to kill someone because you don't like their music. There is a ton of...

I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO KILL HIM FOR IT. Can you not read? I made this point three times already. And I'm forced to hear that shit all of the time. I just want it gone.

@ThisChick I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO KILL HIM FOR IT. Can you not read? I made this point three times already. And I'm forced...

Actually no, you said you'd shoot him in the throat twice. That's somewhat better, yes...

twisted_memoriess avatar twisted_memories Yeah You Are +10Reply
Anonymous