+269

Whoever came up with the idea for calling three strikes in a row in bowling a turkey obviously lived a very sheltered life, amirite?

armtheangelss avatar Jokes & Humour
3 9
The voters have decided that armtheangels is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Okay, how sheltered am I? Why is this categorized under sex?

@fifthfogel Okay, how sheltered am I? Why is this categorized under sex?

You could call this reply a turkey because I don't get it either.

I'm thinking it could be called a "threesome" but that's the only way I'm seeing it.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +3Reply

I'm insulted. We turkeys are not recognizedfor much besides our tasty meet; its nice to finall have something besides fat people named after us.

when you get a strike you mark it as an X. So when you get three its XXX which means porn

@when you get a strike you mark it as an X. So when you get three its XXX which means porn

thank you for explaining that. At first I thought it meant like " Three strikes your out", i.e. you are gonna get your butt whipped. Then when I saw it was listed under sex I got confused.

Momokas avatar Momoka Yeah You Are +3Reply

i think it looks like turkey tracks xxx