+355

One of the worst things in the word is listening to your parents fight, amirite?

mashmallow515s avatar
9 13
The voters have decided that mashmallow515 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
Wynauts avatar Wynaut Yeah You Are 0Reply

Ha... I think the most hypocritical advice I've ever gotten from parents is "Kids, stop arguing about stupid pointless stuff."

duckshirts avatar duckshirt Yeah You Are +9Reply

i'm tired of hearing that people argue because they love each other. after listening to it for the past 18+ years, i've concluded that sometimes people argue because they're just not right for each other. ironically, i think i'd be less jaded about marriage if my parents had gotten a divorce.

@sparekey i'm tired of hearing that people argue because they love each other. after listening to it for the past 18+ years...

I agree completly. Sometimes, I think it would be better for everyone if my parents would just get divorced. They fight about every little thing. Its stupid and I'm iffy on marriage because of it

accio_sabrinas avatar accio_sabrina Yeah You Are +2Reply

My parents argue a lot over stupid and pointless shit and once i was like can u guys be mature and dont argue for once? and they looked at me and said "Mira hazme el favor!" then they started blaming it on each other and i started laughin in their facces saying, u look like little kids and they just got really quiet for the hole day :) but next day...immature again

LauraHernandezs avatar LauraHernandez Yeah You Are +4Reply

My dad and my stepmom were fighting while we were on a vacation, and I slept on the couch in the condo, and that's the room they decided to fight in. I told them to shut the fuck up, and take it somewhere else. It's not that bad.

@DeezNuts My dad and my stepmom were fighting while we were on a vacation, and I slept on the couch in the condo, and that's...

Try when there's no where in the house you can't hear them. Every day. And you get told you're worthless/meaningless if you try to stop them.

Wynauts avatar Wynaut Yeah You Are +2Reply

Try when you tell them to stop. Again. And again. And again. For years. If they're really not meant for each other, it's not just going to be one fight. It's going to last as long as they're married, and it's going to make you seriously doubt marriage for the rest of your adulthood.

I can totally relate with every single thing you just said, sparekey.

mashmallow515s avatar mashmallow515 Yeah You Are +1Reply

I think it's kind of funny. The insults they use on eachother might come in handy for me.

I agree totally. It's just one of the worst feelings.

cherryblasters avatar cherryblaster Yeah You Are 0Reply