+972

It would be fun to one day find someone that's younger than you and looks a bit like you and say something like," Listen to me. It is very important that you listen to me. Some time this week someone is going to offer you a banana. You must take the banana. Trust me. I am you from the future. I'm taking a huge rick being here, but the fate of the human race is in your hands. Take the banana. Good luck." and run off, amirite?

albinostickmans avatar
193 26
The voters have decided that albinostickman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"MY NAME'S. NOT. RIIIIIIIIIIIICK!"

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +53Reply

I met somebody with the same exact name as me just a few years older. She looked a lot like me except she had glasses. A year after I met her I had to get glasses...

Slendermans avatar Slenderman Yeah You Are +39Reply

Is taking a Rick like taking a shit?

@Wescat Is taking a Rick like taking a shit?

I think he means Rick Astley. He never wants to give his past self up, never wants to let them down, and never wants to fool around and hurt them.

@1368346

Since when is Rick Astley a real man?

@1368339

Oh god.

Fred_Weasleys avatar Fred_Weasley Yeah You Are +26Reply
@1368339

No, a Fred is a fart.

I think Rick was a typo... My guess is the op meant to say risk?

StarKidSkys avatar StarKidSky Yeah You Are -2Reply

But, what if nobody offered them a banana? They would probably think that the world was going to end!

_pi_s avatar _pi_ Yeah You Are +27Reply

Is Rick the new term in the future.... Now I can become cool and start it

And if nobody offered them a banana, I bet they'd flip shit.

@1368344

That's why you're supposed to build the time macne first so you can go to the futer and prove that god is reel

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +13Reply
@lemons What? I don't even know what I said. I just felt like typing comments that confuse people.

Yeah I'm sorry about that, my Korean friend shares this account with me

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +9Reply
@BreakfastFan Yeah I'm sorry about that, my Korean friend shares this account with me

Nothin' wrong with being a Korean, if it's time to party we always try to go til the sun goes up and the J-Black wolf begins to howl. In the end it's all right and fine if you're not lonely unless it's time to be so.

Axolotls avatar Axolotl Yeah You Are +8Reply

Wouldn't they look older than you if they're from the future?

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are -16Reply
@1368519

no no read it again
"find someone that's younger than you and looks a bit like you and say...I am you from the future"
as in YOU are the OLDER one and are from the FUTURE therefore the "you" in the PAST would be YOUNGER to make it look like you came from the future to tell your past self (the random person who looks like you in your younger days) of the risks of declining the banana.

Realitys avatar Reality Yeah You Are +15Reply
@1369241

any time y smilie

Realitys avatar Reality Yeah You Are +1Reply