+264

Humane mouse traps aren't humane if you check on it 3 weeks later, amirite?

ShakinBacons avatar
2 15
The voters have decided that ShakinBacon is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

One time, the kitchen was over tower making all of that and I heard it and it followed me to there so I got the trap and it made a sounds so I followed IT and made another, so there it went to the coffee table over there and under it so I threw it and it fell to down. I sleep no and fell as well dying so I woke up in the smell of death!

h smilie

@lemons One time, the kitchen was over tower making all of that and I heard it and it followed me to there so I got the...

I'm not trying to be mean here, or anything, but I have been reading a lot of your comments and is English not your first language? I really wanna know where you are from.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +6Reply
@1368744

I wasn't talking about you. I said that in reply to PheNOMeNOM. Your english is magnificent.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are 0Reply