+604

What do people who are sorted into Hufflepuff hear from the Sorting Hat? "Well, you're not nearly smart enough to be in Ravenclaw. Nope, not brave either, so that's a no to Gryffindor. And you don't have enough ambition or pure enough blood for Slytherin. Looks like it's gonna be Hufflepuff for you!" amirite?

ihatesockss avatar
69 44
The voters have decided that ihatesocks is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You're lactose intolerant... better be HUFFLEPUFF!

ali_ds avatar ali_d Yeah You Are +58Reply

I FIND that very offensive

@Wescat I FIND that very offensive

What the hell is a Hufflepuff anyways?

invisiblegirls avatar invisiblegirl Yeah You Are +23Reply
@Lexii Really good finders... o.0

If harry had been a hufflepuff maybe it wouldn't have taken him so long to find all those dang horcruxes

I think of hufflepuff as a bunch of friendly but useless goofballs.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +34Reply

The Sorting Hat does whatever J.K. Rowling wants it to do.

Yo mum is so fat, the Sorting Hat put her in the house of pancakes.
Props to Brody

It made me laugh when Harry was telling his kid that you can choose what house to go into. If that was true, why would there be a single student in Hufflepuff?

@ihatesocks Not bright enough to put the thought together in time?

"Best to put you into Hufflepuff, I think." "Oh... Which one is that again?" "Yeah, you're definitely going into Hufflepuff."

"...But you're a spineless doormat- erm, 'loyal', so there's that!"

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +25Reply

"Well you found your way up here, so I guess you're qualified to be a Hufflepuff"

CapedCrusaders avatar CapedCrusader Yeah You Are +15Reply

I hear they're particularly good finders!

@1369302

Right, you know, because it's real and this sort of thing actually happens

@1369302

Yeah, but all the other houses have specific qualities. Like the song the Sorting Hat made up for the Sorting Ceremony one year. He listed what they look for in Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin, and then said that Hufflepuff takes the rest.

ihatesockss avatar ihatesocks Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1369970

tl;dr ;D

@1369970

Ehh, I'm not sure. Remember how the Sorting Hat said to Harry that he could do just as well in Slytherin as he could in Gryffindor? Then when he put it on for the second time it said the same thing. And I'm not saying that Hufflepuffs don't have any good qualities. Obviously they do, or the Hogwarts Campion for the TWT wouldn't have been a Hufflepuff. That was a joke, although I do think it's kind of funny that in one of the Sorting Hat songs he says that Slytherin wanted to teach purebloods, Gryffindor wanted to teach brave kids, Ravenclaw wanted to teach smart kids, and Hufflepuff was like can't we teach everyone? Obviously the nicest of the four appears to be Hufflepuff, she just also seems to not have very high standards.

I am a Hufflepuff, and I am not ashamed of it. Hufflepuff is for the loyal and hardworking.

Personally, I have nothing against Hufflepuffs. However, when I saw this it made me laugh so I thought that I'd share (even though some people have probably already seen it):

AnnieNCs avatar AnnieNC Yeah You Are +8Reply
@AnnieNC Personally, I have nothing against Hufflepuffs. However, when I saw this it made me laugh so I thought that I'd...

Hahaha! I've never seen that before, although I see some of these comments are from there. Loved this part:
I'm afraid of ghosts...and sheets with holes in them.

AND regular sheets.

ihatesockss avatar ihatesocks Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ihatesocks Holy crap the video showed up in your comment now!

That's new! It didn't do that when I first posted it, though...

AnnieNCs avatar AnnieNC Yeah You Are 0Reply
@AnnieNC That's new! It didn't do that when I first posted it, though...

I know, that's why it was so surprising. Apparently we can comment videos now.

I'm cool with that.

I feel like no one knows about Hufflepuff because there just weren't many characters in the books in Hufflepuff, but I imagine if Harry was a Hufflepuff more people would like it.

I took a facebook quiz that put me in Hufflepuff.
sigh

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +4Reply

Wasn't Cedric Diggory a Hufflepuff?

gets rated down for sheer ignorance

@Shadi Wasn't Cedric Diggory a Hufflepuff? gets rated down for sheer ignorance

So was Tonks. And she did stuff... sort of.

Yeah... most Hufflepuffs don't do much other than find things, smile, and die.

SpelingChampiens avatar SpelingChampien Yeah You Are -15Reply

Aww I just took a sorting quiz and it said Hufflepuff... but it's because I'm loyal and dependable so I'm defending my house :)

@Simon http://amirite.net/611362

Are you saying I'm copying you? Because this is incredibly different.

@ihatesocks Are you saying I'm copying you? Because this is incredibly different.

Oh, no, lol, I was just advertising my post because it was on-topic, sorry.

Hufflepuffs are excellent finders!
What the hell is a hufflepuff?

Points at tombstone Harry, i FOUND something!