+131

People should not abuse animals, especially if the animal is so small it doesn't even come half way to your knee standing on all four legs, amirite?

StarlinKs avatar
2 21
The voters have decided that StarlinK is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Abusing ANY animal is wrong. Not just the small ones. I actually prefer big dogs to small ones. (Not that this is only about dogs.)

OvergrownTurkeys avatar OvergrownTurkey Yeah You Are +2Reply
@OvergrownTurkey Abusing ANY animal is wrong. Not just the small ones. I actually prefer big dogs to small ones. (Not that this is...

YA I LOVE IT YOU SAID IT ANIMALS ROCK I HAVE HAD 4DOGS AND 17 CATS MY WHOLE LIFE AND IM ONLY 13

Ok that is just gross =( who would kill an animal =( who would even want to hurt an animal I love animals

Are dogs ok to abuse= NO Are cats ok to abuse=NO Are humans ok to abuse=NO There is nothing that you can abuse so dont hit dont kick just talk it out <3 write to me if u want some good advice about some one or some thing that is being abused.=) i'll talk to yall!

hey does any1 come on this site anymore

I don't understand how people don't understand how wrong abusing animals is =/

incedios avatar incedio Yeah You Are 0Reply
@incedio I don't understand how people don't understand how wrong abusing animals is =/

Ya my dog came from a family that abused her it was horrible she would not come near us for the first 3 weeks that we had her =( <3

I know =( It's not like they don't have feelings too..my dog is afraid of hands. If you try to pet him he always ducks.

StarlinKs avatar StarlinK Yeah You Are 0Reply

People dont understand that animals have brains and feelings too. They think that they're humans so the animal doesnt matter

Abusing an animal=wrong, killing an animal for fun=wrong, but killing an animal for food=ok, God put us in control of animals, but abusing animals are wrong.

weazils avatar weazil Yeah You Are 0Reply

I love animals if u read this and agree call 796-5419 and ask for Bella. Don't worry if they ask who it is hang up and try again later. lover lover lover u treat animals my way no more

Some people are just so gross. UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGG man people people people people. SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO weird and gross gross gross gross gross

I get new puppy <3 it so cute can't wait.

<3 it <3 it it is so cul cuz it is a boy and it <3 me it is being flow in from Germany Dec. 2 <3 it <3 it so cul I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!

Rock on peeps don't look back don't look back say bye bye to animal abuse see ya see ya bye bye okay see ya'll

what is up ya'll

@what is up ya'll

nothing how about u

holy sex alert!!!!!! Gees watch where you put that thing your gonna get some sexy girl pregnant but don't worry you can put that dick in my virgina then in my mouth so I can lick up the sperm that gonna make my babies. Sex is fun try it UGUGUGUGUGUG PUSS IT HARDER ZACK

Hello

ya and it was fun sex and sperm feel good on your naked body. Just fuck and rape some hot dude in the mouth. Fuck them in the shower too that is more fun