+231

Superhero names are so predictable. Superman is just that- a super man. Batman has a bat costume. Or they are named after whatever power they have. Just one time, I'd like to see a superhero in a French maid outfit who shoots lightning out of his armpits named Fire Hydrant Boy or something, amirite?

adiosToreadors avatar
13 6
The voters have decided that adiosToreador is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I kinda like the simplicity in the names, though.

iceeselenawizs avatar iceeselenawiz Yeah You Are +3Reply

What about wolverine, hulk, thing, mr fantastic, Thor, professor x, night crawler, the phantom, doctor doom, black widow, and number 1-12

@davidsplanteII What about wolverine, hulk, thing, mr fantastic, Thor, professor x, night crawler, the phantom, doctor doom, black...

Wolverine is pretty much a wolf. Thor is named after a Norse god(who he, hock jangly enough,is.) They didn't exactly make it up.

@Wolverine is pretty much a wolf. Thor is named after a Norse god(who he, hock jangly enough,is.) They didn't...

Wolverine is nothing like a wolf and I know Thor is a god but he doesn't have the power of a Thor and he doesn't dress up like a Thor

Lol. This post made me think of 3-d Man.

Yes, let's create all these superheroes that would have mismatched names, powers, and costumes, that's a great idea.