If a girl's bra is called an over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder, wouldn't a guy's boxers technically be called an under-the-butt-nutt-hutt, amirite?

96%Yeah You Are4%No Way
GraceGreyHaydens avatar
154 12
The voters have decided that GraceGreyHayden is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Haha I've never heard a bra called an "over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder."

I call my bra an upper topper flopper stopper.

what if they have more of pebbles than boulders?

Anonymous +10Reply

this was on unfriendable...

Anonymous +9Reply

this was also in a book i read once...the name escapes me, but i feel it had something to do with baby ducks.

What are girls underwear then? down-and-under-thunder-wonder?

Anonymous +1Reply

I should report this and give the link to the unfriendable one.

I saw this on Unfriendable :3

Please   login   or signup   to leave a comment.