+246

An uncomfortable question to ask yourself when eating meat is "how long has this animal been dead?" amirite?

fuustoleits avatar Food & Drink
2 13
The voters have decided that fuustoleit is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That question is more applicable for plant foods in my opinion. Meats can be aged and preserved well, but I wonder how long it's been since an apple was picked, and why it still looks so good.

Long enough. mmmm

Five minutes

It doesn't really matter as long as it hasn't been long enough for it to go bad..

Killed it a second ago :D

This is why vegetarians rule

@mmmmmmmmmmmmmcheese This is why vegetarians rule

Fruit and vegies go bad faster than meat... just sayin. And this is why you guys have a bad name.

@lana We do?! God damn it!! Oh... wait... I meant Allah damn it!

Yeah, you've never heard anyone bitch about veg heads always talking about how great they are for being veg heads?

@Yeah, you've never heard anyone bitch about veg heads always talking about how great they are for being veg heads?

Well, since I am vegetarian, no one really bothers me except for some people who ask me where I get my proteins from (which is pretty amusing!). Anyways, I wasn't really aware of what some vegetarian people preach since I am almost always surrounded by people who love their meat.

@lana Well, since I am vegetarian, no one really bothers me except for some people who ask me where I get my proteins...

It's not about people bothering you, it's about you bothering us. Not you, pesonally, but yeah. That's why I said this is why you guys have a bad name to This is why vegetarians rule

@It's not about people bothering you, it's about you bothering us. Not you, pesonally, but yeah. That's why I said...

Oh well. Since I don't preach, I don't really care about the reputation that preaching vegetarians have. I was just making the Achmed joke by Jeff Dunham. :)