+301

I know a girl who makes constant jokes and rude comments about me online. She does not deserve to get super upset about cyberbullying and how horrible it is when one person insults her over the internet, amirite?

0 17

That's bullshit. I'm sorry you have to deal with that bitch. :(

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are +12Reply

wrong + wrong =/= right

@wrong + wrong =/= right

(negative)x(negative) = Positive.

@(negative)+(negative) = negative

(positive)+(positive) = rainbows and smilie faces

@mr_e [(combo)+(breaker)]xcapslock = low comment score

chicken + egg = unyielding debate that cannot be resolved even by scientific proof.

I'm going through kind of the same thing. This girl made me feel left out and did other mean stuff to me and made fun of me and then just expected me to be okay with it. So I was all "no, it's fine, I'm not mad at you." One day I told her she was acting stupid and she got all offended and is talking shit about me to anyone who will listen.

If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

I'm glad I'm a grown up. LOL

I think she can complain, I mean one comment can still hurt.

@1390429

She probably bullies out of insecurities which means she's been hurt before by family or other kids. Is it a good way of dealing with her problems? No. But you can't say she doesn't have the right to be hurt.

@1390461

I know this. I'm not saying she's in the right for bullying or condoning it. I just think it's easy to hate someone for who they are today but sometimes we need to look past that and think of what made them that way.

@NoImNotHittingOnYou I know this. I'm not saying she's in the right for bullying or condoning it. I just think it's easy to hate someone...

Just because something may have happened to her doesn't give her any right to be rude. And I don't think she is very deserving of sympathy when complaining about something she does often.

bluecds avatar bluecd Yeah You Are +2Reply
@bluecd Just because something may have happened to her doesn't give her any right to be rude. And I don't think she is...

I don't think there's a person alive who can say they've never been made fun of or made fun of someone. I'm sure op has hurt someone's feelings before to, Its a part of life.

@NoImNotHittingOnYou I don't think there's a person alive who can say they've never been made fun of or made fun of someone. I'm sure op...

Well, I think it's important to consider that the OP said it was constant. If that's true than it wasn't like a one time thing she said when she was angry or a slip of the tongue which does happen to everyone, but bullying.

bluecds avatar bluecd Yeah You Are 0Reply

Cry more faggot, it's the internet.

Francoiss avatar Francois No Way -22Reply