HelloSeattles avatar
2 25

Pruitt. which is apparently pronounced Puritt. Pruritt. and Bill.

pb55020s avatar pb55020 Yeah You Are +9Reply

DeMendonca. Say it in your head. You said Don-ka, right? well it's don-sa. DON-SA!

GryndStones avatar GryndStone Yeah You Are +3Reply

or a name that people think is a guy, when i am clearly a girl

RemyHemingways avatar RemyHemingway Yeah You Are +2Reply

I never knew 'Susannah' was such a hard name to pronounce. They always forget the last syllables. My name isn't "Susan" or "Suzanne". -_-

Desirae. It really isn't that hard to pronounce, but whenever someon asks what my name is, I tell them, and they say, "Desirah?" It's happened so often that I'm starting to think that I'm the one who's pronouncing it wrong.

My name is Brenna. Not Brianna or Brenda. BREH-NUH.

musicals avatar musical Yeah You Are +1Reply

Dante Minghella...

Akkahs avatar Akkah Yeah You Are 0Reply

Dante Minghella...

Akkahs avatar Akkah Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hocke. Looks simple, but people always assume its pronounced like hawk or hockey or hockie. No, its pronounced like hoke. Not that difficult people.

Mhockes avatar Mhocke Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Mhocke Hocke. Looks simple, but people always assume its pronounced like hawk or hockey or hockie. No, its pronounced like...

That sucks, but why would I assume that it's pronounced hoke in stead of hawk or something like that?

My name is just spelled weird, but if I tell it to people verbally they usually get it. It's annoying, but it's better than being named Jane or something. I like my name.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are 0Reply

"Camielle Gottscheck?" No. Piss off.

It just makes you special, I'd rather have a hard name that's my own rather than like Sarah or Emily or Taylor or something, cuz it's more fun:)

My name is Kaitlyn. Why does everyone call me Kathryn or Kathleen? They're not even close!

My last name is Italian, I get "re-stucki" and "restachi" ALL the time!!

Samanthias avatar Samanthia Yeah You Are 0Reply

Ariana Danae. I always get "Adriana" or they spell it like "Arianna." And Danae, oh jesus. "Dan-a-e?" NO. Dah-nay. It's not that hard. ._.

Adeola Babatunde

my name is Brenna. it's not even hard to pronounce, it is said the way it is spelt. I always get called Brianna or Brenda -.- FML

All the mispronunciations I've heard:
FEEG-in-bawm
FEGGIN-bawm
FAG-en-bawm
Fye-gen-BOWM
FAE-gen-bawm
It's pronounced FYE-gen-bowm. Get it straight!

Lals avatar Lal Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous