+329

There's always that one teacher at school that looks like they should be a model. Amirite?

EpicBoys avatar Education
1 12

My language arts teacher/soccer coach was an underwear model. It's a little creepy. He brought in pictures.

It's really weird when guys hit on them.

Or one that looks like she Got attacked by a bear.

Ravens avatar Raven Yeah You Are +5Reply

There was a female science teacher at my school that all the boys crushed on, and a male social studies teacher that all the girls crushed on. My friends and I thought that they should have gotten together.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +4Reply

i want to go where you go! ahah

kackys avatar kacky No Way +3Reply

One of the freshmen/junior English teachers at my high school. The boys would say the most...interesting things about her after class

accio_sabrinas avatar accio_sabrina Yeah You Are +1Reply

My English teacher, looked like Megan Fox(before plastic surgery), no joke, she was the girls track coach and her body was kickin' ;)

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are +1Reply

There's this science teacher at my old middle school that looked like an Indian Godess. She had like flawless long dark hair Kim K would be jealous of and was just plain gorgeous. Then this year there was a super hot sub and a really pretty English teacher and everyone wanted them to date but she's moving to China to teach English.
YOURE WELCOME FOR MY POINTLESS STORY

tea_s avatar tea_ Yeah You Are +1Reply

my p.e./spanish teacher... oh how the boys love ms. pena

OH YEAH
Well my school has this old librarian who knows where each and every book goes ;)

NateTheGreats avatar NateTheGreat Yeah You Are 0Reply

My grade 8 art teacher, Ms Olander. I remember some of the guys would check her out when she walked around.

silvershadow6s avatar silvershadow6 Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous