+1,052

Johnny from "Ed,Edd, n Eddy" is such a hipster. He was planking before it was cool. amirite?

pb55020s avatar
71 108
The voters have decided that pb55020 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

True. But let's be honest...planking was never cool.

colettes avatar colette Yeah You Are +47Reply
@colette True. But let's be honest...planking was never cool.

omfg anothr suky potd. y ant y? this is gtting clich. stop it pls

@omfg anothr suky potd. y ant y? this is gtting clich. stop it pls

I know. OP needs to stop making so many shitty posts.

pb55020s avatar pb55020 Yeah You Are +52Reply
@pb55020 I know. OP needs to stop making so many shitty posts.

i agre. sirisuly u hav 2 clos of a relatsip with ant to make bad pots cus then he will giv u potd.

@i agre. sirisuly u hav 2 clos of a relatsip with ant to make bad pots cus then he will giv u potd.

Dude I said nothing about my skills at pottery. I was talking about my posts.

@pb55020 Dude I said nothing about my skills at pottery. I was talking about my posts.

I feel like you are trying not to get owned by that anon so you are half making fun of yourself and half making fun of his obviously 'bad on purpose' grammar.

Nice strategy.

Keep raking in those luvs.

@Albert_Einstein I feel like you are trying not to get owned by that anon so you are half making fun of yourself and half making fun...

It's known that the LUV stock dropped 0.37% today, so I don't think anyone should "keep raking in those luvs."

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +7Reply

I really don't mean to be rude, but I don't have the slightest clue what you've just typed.

colettes avatar colette Yeah You Are +14Reply
@colette I really don't mean to be rude, but I don't have the slightest clue what you've just typed.

I'm a translator. Here it is translated into English. "I love this post so much. Thank you, Anthony, for choosing such wonderful POTD's. Please, carry on in this fashion."

Axolotls avatar Axolotl Yeah You Are +23Reply
@Axolotl I'm a translator. Here it is translated into English. "I love this post so much. Thank you, Anthony, for...

Haha I love how he replied to you even though he was speaking to Ant in the comment... Honestly, who would in their right mind reply to the first comment with something that does not relate to the statement? Just seems stupid to me.

planking is cool, but i prefer spanking.

hello smilie

Nonsense_Narwhals avatar Nonsense_Narwhal Yeah You Are +36Reply
@Shadi Did you see my comment?

You comment on every post a million times, which one could you possibly be talking about?

Nonsense_Narwhals avatar Nonsense_Narwhal Yeah You Are +46Reply
@Nonsense_Narwhal You comment on every post a million times, which one could you possibly be talking about?

UGH. I left a reply to your comment saying...

"I prefer thanking, but not for that shanking! collapses from blood loss"

... but my phone said the request timed out, so I wasn't sure if my reply made it because my phone never shows my comments on the POTDs on the mobile site for some reason. wary smilie

Crobat loved your comment, amirite?

@ihearandomusic Crobat loved your comment, amirite?

Is he a Velcoraptor-or-however-you-spell-it copycat, or is he how-do-you-spell-his-name with a new username?

@FlyingGuineaPig Is he a Velcoraptor-or-however-you-spell-it copycat, or is he how-do-you-spell-his-name with a new username?

At first I read this as Velcro raptor. this gave me such an awesome mental picture of a raptor fighting to free his tiny arms from being stuck together.... Thank you for that

Open-toed sandals; jeans; white, ironic t-shirt; bald, non-mainstream hair-style; best friend who is a piece of wood... How did I not see this before?

DictatorCourtneys avatar DictatorCourtney Yeah You Are +10Reply

Planks were planking before it was cool.

Slendermans avatar Slenderman Yeah You Are +8Reply

When was planking cool?

@OnePenguin When was planking cool?

My facebook news feed is clogged with people planking.

pb55020s avatar pb55020 Yeah You Are +9Reply
@pb55020 My facebook news feed is clogged with people planking.

Yeah literally people are planking in the toilet bowl and are probably clogging their toilets. For Gods sake people think about hygiene.

Builders were planking before it was cool.

@FlyingGuineaPig Builders were planking before it was cool.

Road construction crews were coning before it was cool too

YAY I'm glad it's POTD! :D I knew it was going to be something important lol.
I'm glad I homepaged it and YYA'd before it was cool.
Man I'm such a hipster cool smilie

Expelliarmuss avatar Expelliarmus Yeah You Are +5Reply

Still not as dumb as coning.

@ihearandomusic Still not as dumb as coning.

It's hard to think of ANYTHING as dumb as coning. Laying on your face and squatting like a shitting dog are bizarre but harmless, but how do you "cone" without ruining your clothes, or without getting ice cream all over the steering wheel if you're doing it in a drive-thru?

@FlyingGuineaPig It's hard to think of ANYTHING as dumb as coning. Laying on your face and squatting like a shitting dog are bizarre...

Yeah it's dumb, but it's fun. And the ice cream doesn't melt that fast. And if it does, stop and eat it or throw it away.

@sorry what?

From my understanding, this means you order an ice cream cone at a drive-through, and instead of taking it from them normally (holding the cone) you grab it from the top. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

colettes avatar colette Yeah You Are +5Reply

I'm pretty sure "planking" did not mean the same thing to Johnny that it does to people now, if you know what I mean. hello smilie

@HastyCroissant No...no I can't say I do.

"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "No...no I can't say I do."

Suddenly, you just became a bitch.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +16Reply

Let's just say Plank wasn't the only thing belonging to Johnny that was made of wood, if you know what I mean. hello smilie

Let's just say Johnny forcibly raped Plank on a regular basis, but Plank never felt safe enough to notify any authority figures, if you know what I mean. hello smilie

Eddy was also planking, apparently.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Serg No

Oh wait these are eddy's clothes, lol nevermind I dunno why I thought they were Ed's at first.

Expelliarmuss avatar Expelliarmus Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Sun Because you're just as smart as Ed.

I think you forgot the second D ;)
In that case, yes I am.

Expelliarmuss avatar Expelliarmus Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Expelliarmus I think you forgot the second D ;) In that case, yes I am.

Yes, I'm sure that if you were as smart as Edd, you'd confuse Eddy's clothing with Ed's d smilie

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +2Reply

Time to go make a post about planking in hopes of it becoming POTD...

You know what's fun? OWLING! hehe smilie

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +3Reply
@KirstenAnn You know what's fun? OWLING!

People who owl look like they're pooping

@Velociraptor People who owl look like they're pooping

People who plank look like they are trying to do a push-up. And failing.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +10Reply
@KirstenAnn People who plank look like they are trying to do a push-up. And failing.

People who plank look like Spongebob trying to move the ground. But they'll never do it like that.

@KirstenAnn People who do handstands look like an upside down Atlas.

People who "pillar" look like people that are too desperate to fit in, yet also too lazy to frickin lay their potato-couch-ass down and plank like normal people.
(normal is a relative term)

@1401454

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING CHUBBY AS A CHILD (cry2)

Bitch, please. The entire Brotherhood was owling before it was even invented.

CROBAT LOVE THIS!!!

Everybody who's ever planked has planked before it was cool.

Because it's never been cool. h smilie

...okay actually I was planking 2 days ago wary smilie I'M SORRY; I'M WEAK. It's just so stupidly pointless it's fun, ok?!

What an awesome strategy to become famous by loving everybody.

DurzoBlints avatar DurzoBlint Yeah You Are +2Reply

Jonny*

Second post of the day about somebody planking before it was cool, what the fuck? They aren't even funny man

I'm so tired of planking posts.

@PedoPoster I'm so tired of planking posts.

I am truly truly sorry that my post is too mainstream for you. I made it before id seen the snoopy one. And it's the second one.

pb55020s avatar pb55020 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@PedoPoster Thank you for your apology. But i've seen a lot of them, that weren't post of the day.

i saw the Snoopy one and got sad. Tat annoys me so much when people copy posts. So I figured people would get annoyed with mine.

pb55020s avatar pb55020 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I started birthing before it was cool h smilie

He wasn't technically planking. He just has a friend named Plank. And I believe Snoopy did it first.

@THAT_Girl He wasn't technically planking. He just has a friend named Plank. And I believe Snoopy did it first.

Isn't planking considered laying on your stomach? & wasn't snoopy just laying on his back? Just wondering... I can't remember lol

_IheartRHPSs avatar _IheartRHPS Yeah You Are +12Reply

Yeah I guess. I just considered hanging out with Plank to be planking in my head.

pb55020s avatar pb55020 Yeah You Are +8Reply