+48

Rap is really unhealthy for young kids, they grow up through there childhood to teen years acting and thinking they are rappers, amirite?

metalkidatNJs avatar
0 1
The voters have decided that metalkidatNJ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I would have to disagree. I grew up listening to rap and I'm in collage and I do not have the urge to bust a cap in someone nor do I let men call me out of my name. I think it all comes down to good parenting, If you raised a well-mannered,independent child then you won't have to worry about them copying rappers because you did your job well. Also, rap isn't the only thing that has a bad influence on kids,basically EVERYTHING out their right now in the media has a "bad influence " on kids from movies,to t.v,Pop music...Everything. If people think these things are seriously influencing their kids then put v-chips in your t.v and internet blocking in your computers...

hellos avatar hello No Way +1Reply