+277

the first thing young boys do when they have a barbie doll in their hands is to get her naked. amirite?

constantinoples avatar
3 27
The voters have decided that constantinople is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When my brother was three, he would take off the Barbie's clothes and then take baths with them.

But girls do the same thing... Although they might redress her afterwards.

Wynauts avatar Wynaut Yeah You Are +22Reply

*take off her head

My younger brother took my life-size barbie doll and beheaded her using the garage door while yelling "OFF WITH HER HEAD!". I was upset at first, but it was pretty damn entertaining.

@ctiscooler My younger brother took my life-size barbie doll and beheaded her using the garage door while yelling "OFF WITH HER...

I remember those! My cousin had one, and it was the first thing I always asked for when I went to her house. (Now that I think of it, they were pretty creepy). Your brother was also pretty clever for using the garage door as a substitute guillotine.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are +3Reply
@iceeselenawiz ...where'd you get a life-sized Barbie doll?

They used to sell them in the 90's, I think. They may still sell them. They're "life sized" for kids, so they're something like 3 or 4 feet tall.

Nail polish remover can take off all the paint on a Barbie's face.

And then destroy it with fire crackers.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +8Reply
@StickCaveman And then destroy it with fire crackers.

I did that with the little barbies from happy meals. I also tried to strap them to bottle rockets but they were always too heavy to lift off D:

My dad used to do that to my barbies. Then he would take me into a dark room and make me watch him make my two barbie dolls have sex.

@Sushi I'm not.

What the fuck...

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +28Reply

When I was little I would shave all the hair off my barbie.

@lien When I was little I would shave all the hair off my barbie.

Me too. I was quite annoyed when it didn't grow back and that it looked like shit.

barbie Q recipe:
-preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
-place barbie on center rack in oven
-close oven and watch the magic begin.

OFWGKTAs avatar OFWGKTA Yeah You Are +3Reply

I still do that.

I love all of the Barbie torture/disfigurement methods in the comments.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are +1Reply

My brother cut the hair off of mine. He also chopped the head off of one via a workout bike...

I remember that my friend's older brother would take a permanent marker and make them look natural.

i definitely did that when i was young

DaAce96s avatar DaAce96 Yeah You Are 0Reply