+171

Why do people leave messages on answering machines saying "Sorry, I must have missed you but when you get a chance give me a call.."? It'd be more efficient to just leave a message saying "Mark". amirite?

Colemans avatar
3 6
The voters have decided that Coleman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't remember which comedian said this but thank you for bringing it to amirite. I love this joke.

Juliafaces avatar Juliaface Yeah You Are +2Reply

Sorry... I don't get it :-(

@Sorry... I don't get it :-(

"hey, its john here. just wondering if me and you could hang out or something sometime man, we havent spoken in ages. those were the good old days... five minutes later ... yea, so call me when you get back."

or simply, "john"

@name "hey, its john here. just wondering if me and you could hang out or something sometime man, we havent spoken in...

I wouldn't call back to someone who just left their name. I wouldn't think it was important. Plus, I know who you are, I have caller ID.

wise words of DANIEL TOSHHHH:)