+362

It must be pretty weird calling an ambulance for yourself. "hey can you come get me? yeah I dont feel so good. okay...I'll just be here...lying on the floor...." amirite?

mattreynoldss avatar
13 8
The voters have decided that mattreynolds is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Stolen from Brian Regan. You're a bad person.

@Pontiac_Dude Stolen from Brian Regan. You're a bad person.

I don't understand how someone can just steal one of his jokes like this. The way he says it is half the awesomeness.

@Lanz I don't understand how someone can just steal one of his jokes like this. The way he says it is half the awesomeness.

I don't understand, either. Only thing I can say is that OP's behaviour is absolutely absurd and outrageous.

Funny is funny.

boogiers avatar boogier Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh Brian regan :)

I feel like not enough people know who he is. what better way to spread the word?

mattreynoldss avatar mattreynolds Yeah You Are -1Reply
@mattreynolds I feel like not enough people know who he is. what better way to spread the word?

There is a better way, you could have said it was him. I didn't know who he was though so I guess you have me there.

@rilara There is a better way, you could have said it was him. I didn't know who he was though so I guess you have me there.

you should watch one of his specials "I walked on the moon" on youtube. you will not be disappointed. oh his names brian regan if you didn't notice already :D

mattreynoldss avatar mattreynolds Yeah You Are 0Reply