+532

The movie The Change Up looks like the male version of Freaky Friday, amirite?

grohlgirls avatar
8 15
The voters have decided that grohlgirl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

. . .with more sex

Freaky Friday is about a mother-daughter switch-up, The Change Up is about 2 adult friends who switch lives. Besides, it's not like Freaky Friday was the first movie/book to use this idea.

@CapedCrusader Freaky Friday is about a mother-daughter switch-up, The Change Up is about 2 adult friends who switch lives...

i think it's okay just as long as the new movie is entertaining and doesn't ruin the whole using-the-same-idea concept...

Except The Change up had a lot of sex and nudity. Nobody wants to see Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis naked.

I hate it when different movies use the same concept over and over again.

@Nonsense_Narwhal I hate it when different movies use the same concept over and over again.

Yeah because it is SO easy to come up with completely original movie ideas. Even when something new is made and everyone loves it, like Avatar, it is still the same story as hundreds of other movies, like Pocahontis for example.

IT is the male version of Freaky Friday...

@vampire_academy IT is the male version of Freaky Friday...

You mean the movie with the creepy homicidal clown?
Have you seen Freaky Friday?

Except that I am going to enjoy the new movie coughRYANREYNOLDScough way more than Freaky Friday. ALSO, JASON BATEMAN is in it - my arrested development crush will never die.