+168

Faking a smile is easier than explaining why you're sad, amirite?

LauraHernandezs avatar
6 19
The voters have decided that LauraHernandez is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

many times it is our mind which is afraid that the other person might give weird expression or underestimate us on our problem. Smiling is indeed easy but later we keep meandering in our own sad thoughts. I hope that you get/make very good friends with whom sharing will be easier than smiling :)

just make a good friend or be someone's good friend and then see it is so easy :)
(important note: you can make me your good friend as well :P )

@valentineleo just make a good friend or be someone's good friend and then see it is so easy :) (important note: you can make me...

My best friend is the only one who knows, but i mean the rest of the world, if they see me crying, i cant tell i can just smile and say "its nothing"

ps: no, im not been raped, its something else
and thanks :)

LauraHernandezs avatar LauraHernandez Yeah You Are +1Reply

It depends why you're sad. For example, you can easily explain that somebody took the last donut.

Explaining why I'm pissed off just pisses me off more so when I'm pissed and people ask why, I'm like "IM NOT MAD!!!!!" just like people on TV. Only my mom never gets the hint.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +1Reply

i fake a smile many times but i have observed that explaining the reason gives a relief

try explaining it to your good friends :)

what makes it difficult? :)

@valentineleo what makes it difficult? :)

You cant tell everything, maybe family problems, maybe relationship problems, maybe things that you know and you cant tell

and then you pretend to smile; who knows that if someone sees you crying and if you tell him truth then he might help you out :)

This post is straight off of facebook.

@Ethan This post is straight off of facebook.

Nope, this is old and I actually wrote it off my head. It's a common thing to think so I'm probably not the only one who has ever thought of this.