+66

On Xbox Live, "girl" may as well stand for "guy in real life", amirite?

Cpt_McMuffins avatar Games
3 21
The voters have decided that Cpt_McMuffin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Since this has been homepaged now, I'm just going to point out that my above comment is no longer true, I do own an xbox.

Cpt_McMuffins avatar Cpt_McMuffin Yeah You Are +12Reply

Pshh, xbox? What about Omegle?!

I didn't think this post was sexist or anything. I thought it meant that a guy could be acting as a girl online to get attention and you would never know. I didn't think "Oh, OP is calling me manly because I play games online!"

I'm a girl who pretends to be a guy, because otherwise it's all 'TITS OR GTFO' and that's really annoying. I just want to play my games, dammit!

My clantag was girl for a while...my armor was pink when optional in games...

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are 0Reply
This comment was deleted.

I play xbox all the time too and it is shit like this post that makes me crack the fuck up!

@Titts_McGee I play xbox all the time too and it is shit like this post that makes me crack the fuck up!

It'a a joke!!! Have you ever heard of B.I.N.G., Because it's not Google? Same idea. I posted it because I thought it was funny, not because I thought it was true!

Cpt_McMuffins avatar Cpt_McMuffin Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Titts_McGee Calm down, dude. I am not trying to put you on blast, I thought it was funny too!

Sorry, based on your comment, and the fact that you disagreed, I assumed you were complaining that it's sexist or something like that. (and just so you know, I don't own an xbox 360)

This comment was deleted.
@1818184

You forgot to add another "lololololol."

hahah this post is unbelievably sexist. i play xbox all the time. you perceive 'girl' to be guy in real life because you don't want to get beat by a girl. can't take it? get off and make ME a sammich, bitch.

@ginadropshot you sir, are a failure.

I am not going to argue with someone who can't even come up with a better insult than "failure". But congratulations on making a big deal over a post as old as this one. I didn't think anyone would see it ever again.

Cpt_McMuffins avatar Cpt_McMuffin Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Cpt_McMuffin I am not going to argue with someone who can't even come up with a better insult than "failure". But...

it's not as though i am trying to insult you, i'm simply trying to be civil about this. There are girl gamers, accept that and move on.

@ginadropshot it's not as though i am trying to insult you, i'm simply trying to be civil about this. There are girl gamers...

I'll be civil about this too. This post is somewhat unclear, it's not supposed to mean that there are no girl gamers, it's more about stupid and/or sketchy gamers and their gamer tags. I should've clarified that before. I honestly don't have any problem with girl gamers, I just heard this joke somewhere and thought it was funny enough to post.

Cpt_McMuffins avatar Cpt_McMuffin Yeah You Are +7Reply