+258

When a man opens the car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife, amirite?

Noli_Me_Tangeres avatar
3 11
The voters have decided that Noli_Me_Tangere is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or he's a policeman arresting a prostitute.

@DeezNuts or a person paying for a prostitute.

hey, i mean, if you're gonna get a prostitute, You may as well be polite about it.

@Your_Stalker hey, i mean, if you're gonna get a prostitute, You may as well be polite about it.

“Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite.”

Axolotls avatar Axolotl Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Axolotl “Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it...

I've never heard that one before. Unfortunately, I don't think it is practiced as frequent as it could/should be.

@Meandmycat May I please hook-up with you? I will even pay you, ma'am.

would you be as so kind and fair, my maiden as to bend down on your knees for thee?
Oh, yes, over there madame, yes, thank you so, so very much. You are so dear.

Right? I'd probably do anything to make the situation better than what it was.

I thought it was common knowledge when a man holds any door open for a woman, it is just a way to get a close up look at her ass.

DakotaErdmanns avatar DakotaErdmann Yeah You Are -1Reply