+334

It's a weird feeling when you are on a boat or on a trampoline and when you get off of it, it still feels like you're going over waves or jumping up and down, when really you're just walking, amirite?

hmm_s avatar
4 18
The voters have decided that hmm_ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm about to sound like a nerd, but it's because of the same reason you get dizzy when you spin around in a circle. There are fluids in your ears. and when they're moving, you feel like you're moving too.

hmm_s avatar hmm_ Yeah You Are -7Reply
@Hannah_Beth I'm not calling you stupid. Don't get so offended

No you're just trying to sound smart even tho it has nothing to do with the post

gommy2bears avatar gommy2bear Yeah You Are -3Reply
@1394045

Yeah, clearly, you were..

hmm_s avatar hmm_ Yeah You Are 0Reply

I wasn't getting offended and I never thought you were calling me stupid, I was just stating that that wasn't what the post was about, whatsoever.

hmm_s avatar hmm_ Yeah You Are -4Reply

It's the worst when roller blading

Sometimes when you shag your gf for too long it feels like it even when you're just walking,

choochypusss avatar choochypuss Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yeah, it's that way with planes and rollerblades, too. But I like the feeling. :)

Sierra43s avatar Sierra43 Yeah You Are -1Reply

Ppl need ta back of dis chiq. She made a statment. Its not like shes burninq da flaq!

@enburf27 Excuse me, Anonymous, I think your g and q buttons are mixed up.

I have to agree with enburf27. I wasn't getting offended or trying to offend anyone so I dropped it. As should you anon.