+285

it makes no sense how in TV shows people always stand and talk in the hall then the bell rings and they're like "i have to go to class now." that bell would have meant either they were supposed to be in class and the just got out or they're tardy, amirite?

banana_pancakess avatar
2 23
The voters have decided that banana_pancakes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That could be a warning bell... At my school we have a bell that rings a minute before class actually starts

@PumpedUpKicks That could be a warning bell... At my school we have a bell that rings a minute before class actually starts

Ugh, that would be so helpful. I have no idea how early/late I am between classes. Sometimes I wish they would put up clocks in the hallways, but I just have to guess how long I have.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are +7Reply

Mine played our fight song as a warning a minute before classes started. I would have preferred the bell.

I hope you people realize how lucky you have it, with 7-10 minutes between your classes. I can't even imagine that. I have three minutes. With 10 I could actually go to my locker or use the bathroom or get some homework done. God.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are +4Reply
@PinkSponge I hope you people realize how lucky you have it, with 7-10 minutes between your classes. I can't even imagine...

I guess it is. 3 minutes is enough time to get from one side to the other, but I still wish I had more time between classes. We have about 1000 students, if that helps you get an idea of the size. Are we packed like sardines? I've never been to any other school, so I dunno.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are 0Reply

My school has a bell 5 minutes before the bell to start class.

Pff we have a bell to announce the end of class a bell to announce class is starting in five minutes and a bell to announce the end of class

Yeah, my school has two minute bells too <__<

If one more genius comments about a warning bell...

Fred_Weasleys avatar Fred_Weasley Yeah You Are +1Reply

We have a warning bell, and seven minutes later, we have another bell that means you have to be in class.

@blonde_zoe We have a warning bell, and seven minutes later, we have another bell that means you have to be in class.

We only have four minutes to get to class, no warning bells or anything. How many buildings is your school?

Jokers avatar Joker Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Joker We only have four minutes to get to class, no warning bells or anything. How many buildings is your school?

im not sure but its a really big, even with seven minutes im almost late, I basically have to run to make it.

People don't go to class until the bell at the end of breaks at my school. And even then everyone waits a few minutes to move slowly to class, and we still need to wait on most teachers to arrive and let us in the class rooms.

At my high school they gave you ten minutes between each class. There was a bell to end class, then 5 minutes later there was a warning bell, then the next bell meant class was starting.