StickCavemans avatar
1 22

The only reason we stare is because breasts are taboo, and we hardly ever see them. If they were a common sight, people wouldn't think twice about them. Sure, there would be an increase in staring for the first few weeks after the rule change, but after that we'd be more accepting. That's assuming, of course, that there's enough women willing to break the trend and be the first ones to go topless. Otherwise, cultural taboos would make the rule change essentially useless.

Curts avatar Curt Yeah You Are +16Reply
@Curt The only reason we stare is because breasts are taboo, and we hardly ever see them. If they were a common sight...

Ladies, if a sexy guy walked around topless would you stare at him? Waiting... Waiting...... Exactly what I thought. Of course you would check him out! It's not because boobs or chests are taboo, it's because biologically we're attracted to them.

I mean, dudes find a good rack attractive whether or not there's a shirt over it and it's certainly commonplace to see some boobs with a shirt over them. Why would this change if we took the shirt off?

CapedCrusaders avatar CapedCrusader Yeah You Are +12Reply

That's what I'm saying... only it would definitely be more than a few weeks. It would probably be years before guys stopped.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'd rather not have equal rights to show our chests. Frankly, I don't think our chests are equal.

twisted_memoriess avatar twisted_memories Yeah You Are +14Reply
@twisted_memories I'd rather not have equal rights to show our chests. Frankly, I don't think our chests are equal.

Me neither. I'm only speaking of those women who do want these "equal rights".

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +3Reply
@StickCaveman Me neither. I'm only speaking of those women who do want these "equal rights".

I totally agree with you. I however, don't think that there should be totally equal rights as we're not the same.

I know veeeeery few women who would like go around in public topless. In fact, I can think of zero.

Assuming women were able to walk around topless in public, It's going to happen, especially in societies where breasts have been covered up for so long.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +6Reply

I don't really understand why they're so taboo in the first place. Their purpose is to feed babies. That's definitely sexy.

@LaurenZie I don't really understand why they're so taboo in the first place. Their purpose is to feed babies. That's...

Would you say vaginas and penises shouldn't be taboo either because "their purpose is to make babies"?

CapedCrusaders avatar CapedCrusader Yeah You Are +6Reply
@LaurenZie But their purpose is also for pleasure.

Boobs are for pleasure too. Guys are very visual.

@Boobs are for pleasure too. Guys are very visual.

Like I state in my comment below, they're pleasurable to gaze upon because of our natural instincts.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's instinctive for men to be attracted to boobs because a woman with big boobs will provide more milk to her offspring.

By topless, do you mean nothing at all or they can still have a bra on? I think it might get annoying for many women to have their tits flopping around everywhere.

@John_Smith By topless, do you mean nothing at all or they can still have a bra on? I think it might get annoying for many...

Not to be creepy or anything, but it would be a pain! They would be saggin' all over the place and flopping when we run or go down stairs... And that hurts a little bit. :(

@StickCaveman Tell that to the feminists who think that "men are holding women down".

Beleive me, I'm all for holding women down, in more than one sense. But, if these feminists want to hurt themselves by having their titties flopping round, they can try it. They sure don't wear bras because we want them to wear bras, they wear 'em so their knickers don't fall off.

In Canada (o at least ontario) it is legal for women to go shirtless, but almost no one actually does it.

Hey, if females want to take their shirts of in public, be my guest. If they don't want to, they don't want to, it's as simple as that.

It's legal in my city, and no one does it (excluding the hippies at the nude beach).

I prefer to keep my mounds of fat covered up...

Anonymous